* WARNING! * new style of NIC panels.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The larger squares are supposed to go on the backside of the storage unit, you can see that if you look at the box. I would have taken a picture of the box, but I threw it out a few weeks ago :p.

I know you can get mesh panels from Linens N Things, but they are closing stores all over the U.S...going out of business! They are 4 cube units instead of 6 cube units and are more expensive.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Wait!

I wonder if they are just FAULTY? Maybe they messed up in the manufacturing. I can't tell for sure, but if you added lines to the middle of those squares, wouldn't it be the old ones?

That's what I said, lol. About adding the smaller squares to the larger ones ;) lol.

Emily

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
Wait!

I wonder if they are just FAULTY? Maybe they messed up in the manufacturing. I can't tell for sure, but if you added lines to the middle of those squares, wouldn't it be the old ones?

That's what I said, lol. About adding the smaller squares to the larger ones ;) lol.

Emily

The only thing is it you look at the box, in the picture is shows these newer ones with bigger holes. :? It would be nice if they were though!

Can someone tell me the website or number listed on the box of those panels. I can contact them about the new size and maybe we can make some sort of petition thing and really complian and then they will get the smaller squares back.

I noticed that with the panels that I got in my box. I used them for the ceiling and shelves (covered with mats). I didn't know what to do with them :grumpy:

I still have the box that my panels came in and you can see on the picture that it shows both sizes. They use the larger grids for the backs and sides and the smaller ones for the shelves. I didn't think to look when I bought them because every other time I've gotten them they've been the same. Here are pics of the boxes. Make sure that you look at the pics before you buy!

Rabbits101408002.jpg

Rabbits101408001.jpg

Bo B Bunny wrote:
You know, they probably don't realize how many people actually buy those for cage making LOL!
Yeah lol!! :biggrin2:probably half of the reasons they are sold is for that!

That's actually a good marketing idea for them! Of course with a nice link to our website....... :whistling

You know, we might be able to "convince" them to sell the "good" panels to us outright somehow.......

I think it's worth an email - does anyone have the company information handy?

Bo B Bunny wrote:
That's actually a good marketing idea for them! Of course with a nice link to our website....... :whistling

You know, we might be able to "convince" them to sell the "good" panels to us outright somehow.......

We think alike!:p

"I think it's worth an email - does anyone have the company information handy?"

Ali? Can you help with this issue?:p

ok, so the manufacoror is Fellowes..........wait....no, it's not....Seville.....?...no.....ok, so i did a few google searches and all i got was stuff on.....you guessed it, rabbit cages out of it! i'd look a bit further, but i'm sick, i had a 102.6F fever last night and i think i need to go lay down......good luck with finding an e-mail, though guys!

:clover:

~A:party0002:

Here is the information for the Target brand ones (Organize it! or Storage Solutions)... I figured 'cause it's on the paper in the box, it's safe to post here? I'll edit it out if it's not...

E-Mail = [email protected]
Phone = 1-800-732-6303 (toll free! :))

I know i read somewhere where people were complaing the price is going up. I can get those cubes at walmart but there are the rubbermaid brand and they only come in a set of 3 for $20

So you aren't that far off. U get 3 more than I can for a couple of $$$$ more.

Wishing i could 6 cubes for $20

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
I know i read somewhere where people were complaing the price is going up. I can get those cubes at walmart but there are the rubbermaid brand and they only come in a set of 3 for $20

So you aren't that far off. U get 3 more than I can for a couple of $$$$ more.

Wishing i could 6 cubes for $20
Zellers has them for $12 a box or 3 cubes.
I found a ton this summer at garage sales. I never paid more than $15 for 2 sets of 4 cubes.

As for the new sizes, I can see why they are doing it (cut costs mostly), but there is no warning on the box (New Style). I would complain about it.

Latest posts

Back