Update: Wiggles' Surgery

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont get it why is it that these vets take these bunnies insides out and dont think they need pain meds? my sister had her tubes tied and was in pain, i new someone who had a hysterectomy and was in pain for months, so why wouldnt an animal need pain management????????????

glad to see your baby is doing better. i too had to put a sirt on my Belle, after her surgery, she didnt like it much ,lol. i love the pics they are so cute.

Yeah it bothered me quite a bit that she didn't have anything for her pain. She was in quite a bit of pain that night but luckily the next day it went away. I'm not saying that she has no pain at all now but she definitely isn't showing signs of it. Funny thing is that when I told my vet that I wouldn't stand to watch her be in pain he told me I wouldn't notice it. I told him I knew my bun too well and I knew what to look for and sure enough I noticed it. I think I should buy him a bunny. Lol. He loves them though so I know it is not out of malice or anything, he is learning as he goes along. Just wish I had a real experienced vet to go to :)

She really is doing much better though and I am thrilled that she pulled through this. She's being extra cuddly and this week has brought me down memory lane to when I first got her.:)

Prayers.jpg

Back