Unexpected company, or......

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
***bump***

..for Nicky

:bump

It's been a year (wasn't able to get to the PC yesterday due to PAIN)

This was one of the best adventures I've partaken in.

Rosieroo Jones has been enjoying her home and family ever since.

~Jim

PS: Thanks for letting me "tag along" on that one, Buck!!:pray::rainbow:
and.......was that you talking to me while I was having my surgery done??

JimD wrote:
PS: Thanks for letting me "tag along" on that one, Buck!!:pray::rainbow:
and.......was that you talking to me while I was having my surgery done??
Could well be, Jim!

Happy Anniversary Rosie. You really struck it lucky with Buck and the Missus and Jim and his family :)

Jan

Aw, I loved this story.

You know, it's taken me a year to realize the relevance of Rosie's "last name".

:foreheadsmack:

I'm just a little slow!

Awwww, I remember that story so well! I followed it every step of the way as it was happening.

Such a happy sad memory. :tears2: :inlove: You guys were so cool! :cool:

sas :kiss:and pipp :bunnydance: (and the gang)

EDIT: My God, it's been a YEAR??? :shock:

I never knew Buck and read this for the first time. My sister told me how special he was - now I can see why.

This bump is for a man I neverknew but nowknow through memories on this forum.

Cinnabunny wrote:

I never knew Buck and read this for the first time. My sister told me how special he was - now I can see why.

This bump is for a man I neverknew but nowknow through memories on this forum.

Buck was very special for many people ..... and is missed terribly. My thoughts and prayers are always with him and The Missus.
He passed away a year ago on Father's Day and changed the meaning of it for me forever.
I spent most of the weekend thinking about him and the things he did ... but wasn't able to bring myself to the forum. It's hard even now.

There are so many memories that I'd like to share with everyone ..... and I only knew Buck for a very short time. This thread was especially meaningful to me and I thank Cinnabunny for bumping it.
Rosie-roo Jones is very happy and will remain with us forever. Emotionally she's a bit of a special needs bunny, but we consistently work on building her trust and confidence in us.

~Jim

It's 2 years since this wonderful adventure.....yet it seems like it was just yesterday.

I can still feel the warmth of Buck's hand when he shook my hand
And there aren't enough words to describe The Missus.

Rosie-roo Jones (aka "Sweet-ums") is still with us. She's happy and healthy and seems to enjoy her home. SheLOVES her cage and will only come out to harass Tootsie across the way.
She was very aggressive after she had been here a few months....I think it was mostly a display of "THIS IS MY STUFF!!!!!". I have no idea what she experienced prior to finding us, so I gave her some room.
The first time we had a face off was when she needed her nails clipped for the first time. What a performance we put on, the two of us!!
The clipping went well and the next morning I was surprised by the greeting of a most affectionate bunnie!!! I think she had simply realized that I wasn't going to eat her.

I've got a couple of new pics of her but she really doesn't like to venture too far from her cage.

"I'm under my blankie....what do you want?!!??"

IMG_1930-2.jpg

Oh...OK, OK!! Just make sure you get my good side!!!

Can you see the picture of Marilyn Monroe in the spots??
...squint your eyes and tilt you head to the left....

IMG_1931-1.jpg

IMG_1928.jpg

Here's a rare shot of Rosie out of her cage.

She was going across to tease Tootsie.
Tootsie was NOT happy!!

And Rosie says:

"Neener, Neener, Neener ... Tootsie!!":brat:

IMG_1929.jpg

:bump:bump:bump:bump:bump:bump:bump

:yahoo: HAPPY GOTCHA DAY !!! :bunnydance:

It's been 3 years since Rosie joined us. :biggrin2:

Congrats on the gotcha..

Dumb question.. what's Rosie's breed? I saw several of them at Tractor Supply and outside the local feed store when I drove by...yanno.. lil baby Easter Bunners..

JimD wrote:
:bump:bump:bump:bump:bump:bump:bump

:yahoo: HAPPY GOTCHA DAY !!! :bunnydance:

It's been 3 years since Rosie joined us. :biggrin2:
Congrats - I always love rereading this thread....

Peg

Gosh,i remember reading about this story when i first joined...Rosie and her little friend were so lucky that day when you guys came to the rescue...such a heart warming story :)

And of course Rosie is such a pretty little girl

Cheryl

Latest posts

Back