Uh oh........

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just went in to check on her and she lunged at me!!

Whata brat!

She is one grouchy pregnant bunny!

I went in to change her food yesterday andshe decided that she didnt want me to touch it, so she took it into theWAY back of her cage where she thought I couldnt reach it!Stinker!

~Amy

ayglnu13 wrote:
I just went in to check on herand she lunged at me!!

Whata brat!

She is one grouchy pregnant bunny!

I went in to change her food yesterday andshe decided that she didnt want me to touch it, so she took it into theWAY back of her cage where she thought I couldnt reach it!Stinker!

~Amy
LMAO, soz i can just imagine her protecting her food. lol. Can't wait for pics of these kittens!!:D

Look at what some one did for me!! Haha how funny is this!

this.jpg

~Amy

ha that picture is too funny, i wonder if they will come out like that hmm:wink::ponder:

also i saw that pic of Bambi and i assumed he was in a rabbit run, what did u make that out of, NIC?

juicyjuicee wrote:
also i saw that pic of Bambi and i assumed he was in a rabbit run, what did u make that out of, NIC?
I am the one in the rabbit run! He's out of the rabbit run!! :shock: :p

P6170056.jpg

And yes Imadeit out of NIC :)

It used tofall over becausethere wasnt any support, but thats why I had to drive steaks into theground to hold it up :)

~Amy

OGM!!! Those babies will be soadorable!! I can't wait for pictures...Oh, this is going tobe a long couple of weeks....tell her to hurry up and make us somepretty babies.

I was laughing so hard when you said she was dragging the food bowlaround. Dillon was doing that last night. I havehim in my room right now, and I kept being woken to his dish crashingagainst the cage.

Jen

You know... Shawn might let me sneak another bunin here... if we can get a soft fluffer like Sebby ;) So letme know how those babies turn out =) I am sure we can make the trip upto you!

Naw I am the confused one... Had a VERY good day today.... after work that is =D

Actually, the Angora gene is recessive like theSatin or Rex genes. Normal fur is dominant but from the looks of thedoe it seems as if you might get some that have "longer" hair.

Kat

ayglnu13 wrote:
Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
LMAO, soz i can just imagine her protecting her food. lol.She does! It is So funny!!
She will actually pick the bowl upwith her teeth and drag it back into her cage! She has gone a littlenutty since she got pregnant! :p

~Amy
lol, my bunnies don't do that but they do drag their bowloutside into their run, i don't know how the get it down theramp....lol. Silly buns, they like eating al fesco!

Amy,
Benny looks like my Crankbait ( who is a male) I would loveto have one of those babies, both mom and dad a beautiful.
I also had a mixed uh oh but glad it happend the male (myonly registered New Zealand red ) was put in the cage with ny hollandlop female who is well its hard to say what color she is its kind ofgray and baige well anyway about 5 days before she had thekits Buckie died ( we didn't know at the time if Blossem wasgoing to have kits she never took before she 2years old) so now I havea red flopped eared rabbit.
Blossem now has 4 pure blood lop babies that are 2weeks old :D

Latest posts

Back