Uh oh........

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ayglnu13

Reaction score
I cant believe this.....

My sister and her friend were playing with Merlin (which I had no problem with)

And they thought that Merlin was neutered....

So they let Benny (my sister's mix rabbit) play in the same pen as Merlin....

Benny isn't fixed.....and neither is Merlin....

And can you guess what happens next? Yup you guessed it...

Benny is pregnant :XAfter allthese months of speaking out against mixed breed litters we're havingone.

She is actually due on the 24th, thislittle accident happened last month, I just didn't want to say anythingunless I knew she was pregnant...and boy oh boy is shepregnant.

I cant really blame them, I mean I can,but it is my fault as well, I shouldn't have left them, but they alsoshould have asked me if they could let Benny andMerlin play together.

What ever there isn't really anything I can do about it.

:?

Here is the mom...

P7090070.jpg

P7090075.jpg

And here is the dad...

P6280020.jpg

I am a little worried because Merlin isjust a little bit bigger then Benny. Will she have troubleskindling?

~Amy

She shouldnt have anyproblems Amy , Just keepa close eye on her ,

I am going to say right NOW IWant one of the Babies !!!!!!! I dontcare thats it will be a cross ,I do believe they are going to be beautiful. be sure to keep usupdated and have that camera of yourscharged up and ready to go .

Both rabbits are beautiful, i can't wait to seewhat the babies will look like. good luck finding homes. Alsowhy isn't Merlin nuetered and Benny spayed? i'm just curious because iknow most people get there buns fixed.

I was going to show Merlin this fall and he has to be intact to be shown :(

And my sister has been saving all of her money for the past 2 months tospay her, its just that it costs like $200 for a spay here :?

My sister just assumed that since I adopted him that he was already neutered :?

And yes I definitely think they are going to be so cute :D

And there will be so many pictures you will be asking me to stop! :p

~Amy

Llama wrote:
No problem finding homes at all!
I hope so! :D

The mom came from a litter of 12!!! Andall of them survived! :shock:I have a feeling this is goingto be a big litter! I also think that Benny will be a good mom, her momwas, well atleast I am hoping she will be a good mom :D

I am excited about this litter though :) Little Merlins :)

~Amy

Well, these things happen. It's unfortunate, but so many of us have gone through it.

Oh, I might have to take one, if they're fluffy, andif I werecloser or we could figure out transportation. Hmmm...want tosee Pittsburgh? LOL

Jen

FreddysMom wrote:
omg .. i think i would die if at least one baby had a normalcoat, except it had fluffy ears!
Thats what I am hoping for :D:D A regularbunny with ear tuffs!!! Even better a brown bunny with eartuffs!!

OK well now I am REALLY excited :D I knowthey are mixes but I just know they will be sooo cute! I willdefinitely be posting pictures when they are born.

~Amy

FreddysMom wrote:
im so excited :D

Metoo!

I wasn't really all that excited until Istartedactually thinking about them. No matter what they looklike I will still love em :D

I wonder if Pam would know how the babiesmight turn out. Ya know, like which genes are dominant over the otherones.

Ha I don't know, I don't do genetics very well :p

~Amy

Here is a picture of Benny as a baby :D

2004-06Bennyss.jpg

2004-06Benny2s.bmp

And here is her brother...Bambi...the terror of the neighborhood..

P6170059.jpg

I am searching for pictures of herotherbrothers and sisters but I cant find them:?

~Amy

is taht the scary bunny that stalks you?...........OMG so its possible benny carries a fawn color like that?imagine and fawn colored bunny with fluffy ears...OMG ... theanticipation of these babies is killing me and its only the first dayof finding out lmbo

The litterthatBenny came from had lots of different colors! Lets see ifI can remember them all

1,) Dynamite (White with black stripes)

2,) Bambi (fawn)

3,) Benny (Brown something)

4,) 1 that died (same color as Benny)

I cant remember any more of the names so we will just go by color

5,) Black

6,) Dark Brown

7,) All while

8,) All black

9,) Blue

10,) Brown and black

11,) Orange and