Two female unbonded

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mommylife0924

Reaction score
I have two Flemish giant not bonded female rabbits. Although that is a work in progress, I want to get them a new rabbit hutch. Currently they free roam at separate times in my house or in the outside pen. I have them in XXL cage so there is tons and tons of room to move even though they are big buns. They are happy but I want them in a rabbit hutch where they have a little house but also can go down and run. Unfortunately all the houses I see online, look like they are for bonded rabbits. My question is does anyone have any suggestions on houses I can get. Technically I do want it to be able to house three Flemish giants as we will be eventually getting another male. I know it’s better to get them fixed but with what recently happened that isn’t an option for us anymore. My two buns gets plenty of loving from me and the family even though they get let out separately. So I’m looking for suggestions on a rabbit hutch we can build or buy built that would be able to house three Flemish giant rabbits that keep them separated but big enough for them to move around.

If you are hoping to house all three near each other but still separated, it will likely highly stress them -- most especially if you have a mix of male and female. They will go hormonal-crazy being within sight or smell of each other.

hmm not sure if I saw your post about your spay/neuter experience but I still do suggest to have it done if you're trying to bond them and plan to get a boy soon. Possible fighting and accidental litter could happen if they're not fixed.

So until they're properly bonded, you might want to put off getting a house for them :)

Latest posts

Back