Twilight Saga

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't TALK ABOUT IT! Don't! Put a spoliers warning in the title if you do!

I haven't read it, and probably wont get a chance until next pay day (Two weeks from this past THursday)

Ugh. I'm so mad! My book was "Delayed in Transit" and BARELY made it to Dallas yesterday! I am sending an angry email to Walmart after I post this. :tantrum:

t.

gwhoosh - I responded to your post, but I moved it out into another thread so it wouldn't give anything away to the guys who haven't read it yet...

recently one of my friends told me about the series, so i ordered all 4 books.. I started on book one, and read it in 8 hours. i was hooked. i haven't been this hooked in a book for quite some time. the last vampire book i was this hooked on was The vampire diaries. Some of the things in it are a bit, odd, butdifferent places has their own ledgends on vampires. The sparkley skin was a bit, what the ?? but I don't mind the no fangs, they still bite and drink blood, which I think for the most part makes the basis of a vampire in most peoples heads.. I have not read all of the books yet, still in the process, which reminds me, why am i here instead of reading... oh yeah i was eating and didn't want to spill food on my book:p

Gabby wrote:
recently one of my friends told me about the series, so i ordered all 4 books.. I started on book one, and read it in 8 hours. i was hooked. i haven't been this hooked in a book for quite some time. the last vampire book i was this hooked on was The vampire diaries.
ME TOO! I love "The Vampire Diaries!" Did you hear The Vampire Diaries V: Damon comes out next Feb?

lalena2148 wrote:
Gabby wrote:
recently one of my friends told me about the series, so i ordered all 4 books.. I started on book one, and read it in 8 hours. i was hooked. i haven't been this hooked in a book for quite some time. the last vampire book i was this hooked on was The vampire diaries.
ME TOO! I love "The Vampire Diaries!" Did you hear The Vampire Diaries V: Damon comes out next Feb?
oo no, but thanks for the heads up :)

Gabby wrote:
No problem. LJ Smith has a website with more info here. Not sure how thrilled I am about the Book V (well it's all about Damon so it can't be terrible ;)) but after being somewhat dissappointed with TVD Book IV I'm a little nervous. I kinda feel the same way about Twilight as I do with the Vampire Diaries; it's a trilogy to me. Both book fours were SO different and out there.

lalena2148 wrote:
Gabby wrote:
No problem. LJ Smith has a website with more info here. Not sure how thrilled I am about the Book V (well it's all about Damon so it can't be terrible ;) ) but after being somewhat dissappointed with TVD Book IV I'm a little nervous. I kinda feel the same way about Twilight as I do with the Vampire Diaries; it's a trilogy to me. Both book fours were SO different and out there.
I actually never knew until about 3 weeks ago that there was a book 4 for TVD.. But I am considering reading it.. I'm reading breaking dawn for sure, sometimes as much as we wish the story would go on, sometimes it is just better that they stop at a certain book.. Still I'm excited about the movie.. and thanks again

Gabby wrote:
I actually never knew until about 3 weeks ago that there was a book 4 for TVD.. But I am considering reading it.. I'm reading breaking dawn for sure, sometimes as much as we wish the story would go on, sometimes it is just better that they stop at a certain book.. Still I'm excited about the movie.. and thanks again
TVD Book IV (Dark Reunion) isn't awful, but it's not as good as the others. But to me, like Breaking Dawn, it's worth reading for the sake of completion. I didn't loathe either of them, but they could have been better. But heck, that's what fanfiction is for, right?!?!

BTW, did anyone see that "Midnight Sun," Twilight from Edward's perspetive, was purportedly leaked online ?? (the first 12 chapters anyway). I don't know about you, but I'm more interested in Edward's perspective of Twilight as opposed to Bella's.

HAHA Ijust finished new moon, I'm geting about as much sleep as the Cullens:p I only just started reading the first book a couple of days ago,I took a few hours break after the first book, and picked up book 2, I was so involved in the book that i didn't realized how involved until my hubby's alarm clock was going off this morning. I tried to sleep, slept 2 hours maybe, then was back up to finish the book. There are so very few books that can capture me like this.. haha probally a good thing ;-) although i'm actually glad I'm reading them now rather than when they first came out.. having to wait all that time for the next book in the series *shudders*

PepnFluff wrote:
lalena2148 wrote:
$8.50/book.
Woah talk about bargain her theyre like $35-40 for one books, my friends dad brought her the whole series so we steal them off her lol.
Overstock.com has the entire series for asteal! Plus,all the books ship (together or separately) for only $2.95!Twilight (Paperback for $6.04, Hardcover for $11.39), New Moon (Paperback for $6.26, Hardcover for $11.39), Eclipse (Paperback $8.99, Hardcover for $11.39) and Breaking Dawn (Hardcover $12.69).

Its getting too the point where i can't wait to go to bed so i can read LOL

I go to bed at 10 and dont stop reading until like quarter past 11 when my mum and dad come to bed!

Becca
action-smiley-057.gif

another way to buy them all fairly cheap, join one the bookclubs.. I joined science ficion book club. I've been a member before,.. any rate $1 a book, for 6 books plus S+H, total was $18, for 6 books.. all hard cover.. all I have to do is buy 4 morebooks in 2 years.. um yeah like that'll be a problem, i think i already have a good 6 books on my wishlist.. And they are typically almost always cheaper than getting them in the store.. just an idea anyone looking to get several books at once..

OMG last night New Moonn made me cry!

When Edward was telling Bella how much he loved her and that he always loved her. I should of been asleep :sleep:but instead i was :cry2

just finished eclipse, and about to start breaking dawn.. good news is my hubby is working a 12 hour shift tomorrow, so just me the critters and the book..754 pages i need the time LOL

BabyBunnies wrote:
Gabby wrote:
754 pages i need the time LOL
LOL - Sounds like heaven though! :jumpforjoy:

hAHA yup finished it last night at 2am.. course there were a few intruptions yesterday, but i mannaged to stick right on top of getting through the book;)now i can finish reading the draft she posted of midnight sun.

Did everyone see that. because the chapters were leaked she has realeased the rough draft on her web site, 264 pages worth.

I do hopethat it doesn't take as long as she seems to think it will for her to get back to writing it. I found it interesting what I've read of it so far..

Latest posts

Back