Tucker, Fauna, and Cali

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WOW oh wow oh wow, wow, they have Grown!!!

I haven't seen piccies of them when they were little and my gawsh what babes!!

You have done super Carolyn raising them all!!!!

Mmmm I can't choose a favourite picture, although I like the one withthe slipper, it's incredible just how Big Miss Cali is!!! I can onlyimagine the size of the bunny kisses you get LOL:p:p:p:p:p

Your babies are all beautiful but I must say Ihave a real soft-spot for beautiful Cali.I am completely inawe of her. Are any of them bonded now as I know youmentioned that Tucker and Fauna are now separated.

Rebecca xxx

Carolyn wrote:
Thethird has to be a Flemish,Lyndsy!

I need to update my pictures. Tucker Lane doesn't look likethis anymore. Cali's got a much bigger cage and I'veseparated Fauna and Tucker.

-Carolyn

A flemish you say?????

I'll have to let you talk to my husband! LOL:D

Thank you so much for the beautiful compliments on my babies, Folks. :)

I know you all know how great a morning is when the first thing you seeis your bunny looking back at you as if to say, "Where's the food?"

Cali has, indeed, grown an inch or two, to say the least, since thesepictures. She's the biggest, and most gentle of them all.

I used to have Tucker and Fauna bonded, but Fauna got to a point whereshe was really settling in and started bossing Tucker around. It got tobe too much in all fairness to Tucker, so Fauna had to move back intoher own place. I let them out (Tucker and Fauna) together, and althoughshe still bullies him, they also play and she makes him groom her. Froma bunny that used to face the corner of her cage when I had rescuedher, she certainly has come a long way. She definitely believes she isthe Queen of this Warren.

Can't let Cali out when the other two are out because Tucker will goright after her. He's relentless with her, but she goes on as if shecould care less. She's very mellow and Tucker's very uptight, Faunarides the line between the two so needless to say, they keep thingsinteresting for me.

:)

-Carolyn

Sooooo, when yousay "Tucker goes after her" does this mean in a friendly way, like aboyfriend way....(see, that's a kid friendly way to put that on afamily forum) or do you mean in a mean way, like territorial? Cuz if hestill thinks he can kick him some "Cali butt"..:shock:...well, that isjust too funny!

Raspberry

Tucker goes after Cali with Fire in hisEyes. No, it's not in a boyfriend/girlfriend way AtAll. He wants to kick her Tail.

Poor Cali's so afraid of him.

-Carolyn

He has little man syndrome!!!

And she doesn't even know she could kickhis little butt all the way back to his cage! :)

Raspberry

He's the size of one of her ears, and she runs like a baby from him.

He is horrible with her.

-Carolyn

Poor Sweet Cali. It is such a good thing she andher fellow Flemish don't seem to have a bad tempered bone in theirlittle bodies. When you get home you give that big girl a hug from me.

Ok I can't play favorites so when Cali isn't looking you give Tucks and Queen Fauna some lovin' from.

It's so sweet, Apollo saw Cali's pic this morning and now my monitorhas a great big nose print on it. It was so cute, Apollo really seemedinterested.

Tina

I'll definitely give that Big Girl A Huge Hug for you, Tina.

I supposed Apollo doesn't need to know that she's already spokenfor. Sebastian's Little Girl married them off about a monthago. She'll be happy to know that even though she's 'Taken',she's still Got It Goin On!

-Carolyn

I can't tellApollo that, it would crushthe poor little guy. I am slowly wearing Dale down about getting Apolloa new friend of the dewlap kind. I think it's starting towork. We'll see. I have to say it againg, I adore Cali's color. I can'twait to see what she thinks of a harness and going outside.

Tina

She stood up this morning and stuck her belly outas she leaned against her cage to get me to pet her. I feltso badly because I was running late. She cracks me up whenshe sticks out her belly. Reminds me of one of my brothersgoofing around about how proud they are of their bellies.Never saw a rabbit do it, let alone a baby girl.

I get a lot of laughs from these three.

Do hope you're able to convince your husband to get another soonerrather than later. There's little that you'd ask for that hewouldn't give you and if he says hold off, I'm sure he'll have goodreason. Very much looking forward to hearing about yougetting into breeding and/or rescuing, Tina.

I love Apollo's color...and Diva's, and Murphy's.

:)

-Carolyn

Carolyn, I don't know how I missed this postbefore it was bumped up again. You are extremely blessed with threegorgeous bunnies.

I just love Fauna so much. I never realised she was so tiny. I hold aspecial place in my heart for her. I love her to bits. Of course by nomeans am I saying that Tucker and Cali aren't as cute. They are equalyas beautiful.

I really want a bunny kiss from Cali, she is such a baby.

Vickie

PS- I'mjoining the queuefor more pics :D

Bo gets breakfast, then sticks his tummy out by stretching as tall as he can! "I want out to play!"

Yesterday morning he actually fought me putting him back in hiscage. He wasn't done playing! This morning he tried to undohis cage latch and was pushing on the "door". I have to addsome latches to his door now. :X

Carolyn wrote:
He's the size of one of her ears, and she runs like a baby from him.

He is horrible with her.

-Carolyn

LoL, sounds like me in the kindergarden, I used to be taller than everybody, but could never stand up for myself.

Ariel, RebeccaK, Vicki, Cuteline up that Vicki posted of you. That will stick in my mindto get film.

Lyndsy, I'd be more than happy to talk to your husband aboutFlemish, but all you have to do is show Cali's, Apollo's, Diva's,Murphy's, andVash's threads to him and just the pictures andstories alonewill steal his heart.

Bo, *laughs* As to Bo, I'm sure you're mistaken abouthim

AnnaS, Hindsight is everything, isn't it? ;)I'm not sure Cali will ever accept just how big she reallyis.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
AnnaS, Hindsight is everything, isn't it? ;) I'm not sure Caliwill ever accept just how big she really is.

-Carolyn

I think so too, but after all it not your size that creates your destiny.

Latest posts

Back