Tucker, Fauna, and Cali

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jenniblu wrote:
I promise not to dress her up...much!:p

Yea right! You and Tina would have her in some froo-froo,frilly dress with ruffles before you'd be out of thedriveway.

Thanks bi1526. :) I love that shot of my baby girl too.

-Carolyn

Carolyn,

They are such wonderful bunnies. Tucker and Fauna are soadorable together. I hope one day my bunnies will be bondedlike that. Cali is just a big gorgeous girl! Ireally must have one.

Jen

Cali is soooobeautiful! I knew she would be!:)She has gotten somuch darker. Her eyes are so wonderful and she has such a mellow lookon her face all the time. And look at Fauna! She is just Miss Thangnow! All relaxed and ruler of all! Tucks, Tucks, Tucks....Still full ofTude! :dude:

Thank you Carolyn! ;)

Raspberry

Oh just look at my baby :D:D:D:D:D:D!! Gosh I love Fauna so much, I can't tell you enough Carolyn, she is just too precious.

attachment.php

My how Cali girl has grown, she really is growing up to be a beautiful young lady.

What can I say about Tucks? He's my boy. I love that one of him andFauna snuggling together. If only she didn't get too carried away attimes and annoy him:).

Vickie

This is when she started waking up, Vickie...

Carolyn wrote:
Tucker is humble as ever with her around.
It lookslike true love.Is there wedding bells ringing anytime soon for Tuckerand Fauna?If there is maybe Pepper can be best man for Tucker(laughs).

This is my favoriteshot of Cali! It shows off her facial shape, her magnificent ears andjust look at thoseeyes!

Raspberry

attachment.php

Pepper,

They were married, but they had to get separated. Faunastarted bossing Tucker around too much. They still are inlove, but they can't live in the same house.

Not sure how much Cali-girl weighs. She's quite abeast. Her father was 16 lbs., her mother was 19.I'm quite sure she's going to take after her mother.

I know what youmean about thatpicture,Raspberry. See what I mean about her chunkycheeks filling out?

-Carolyn

Yes! I could justkiss that nose! :)All thesweetness of herpersonality that you always tell SLG and I about just shines throughinher pictures! I can't wait til SLG comes homefromschool and sees them!

Raspberry

Carolyn wrote:
Tucker's immitation of Elvis' lip expression.
Elvis : Thank - you.............Thank - you very much! says the king. :dude:

Great pictures Carolyn, you still use35mm film? I do too. I havea 3.0 mega pixel on my camcorder but the pictures are notthat great.

Wake up bunnies :p.....Fauna is so cute laying there. I love it when bunnies flop over so relaxed.

And withCali under the chair you had to take the picture down low for the close up. :D

Rainbows! :)

Yes, Pet_Bunny.

I do still use a 35mm. Someday I'll make the switch.

Tucker's a Big Fan of Elvis's attitude and the way he's referred to as The King of Rock.

It's hard to believe that when Fauna came to me as a rescue, she didn'tlike people to look at her. She'd face the corner of the cageand was social inept. Needless to say, she's learned torelax. Tucker awaits his Sleeping Beauty.

And Cali? She's hard to get a picture of because she alwayscomes right over to me the minute I get down on the floor. Iwas trying to get a shot of her developing dewlap, but I don't thinkyou can really see it. I don't mind though.

:)

-Carolyn

Oh, my babies look so PRECIOUS!!!!... ...Theseare great photos.You really capturedtheessence ofeach bunny's personality.

Every time I see Tucks with that leash on I canbarely keepfrom bruising my tummy laughing. I can only try to envisionyou chasing him around at night trying to get him to go back in hiscage so that he can go to bed...

Latest posts

Back