Tucker, Fauna, and Cali

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn wrote:
Well thank you, Jim.

I pay no mind to her jealous comments. We're friends because, amazingly-I thought, she doesn't seem intimidated by my beauty.

I do have to remember that she is a Very Witchy Woman - as voted onhere in the forum, and I pity her because she wants everything that Iam and I have: Personality, Poise, Tucker, Fauna, Cali, Freedom andFriends.

We all know what happened to the Wicked Witch in the end and where her nastiness and jealousy got her.

-Carolyn
Okay, it's time to come clean. Carolyn'sright. I am intimidated by her stunning beauty and superiorintelligence. It bothers me that I just can't compete. I always feel soplain when I compare myself toher.

This work of art sums it up best. I willstop harassing Carolyn and spend my time meditating on my newartuntil I feel that I've come to terms with who I really am.

Raspberry

i44sx2.jpg

stanleysmommy wrote:
Now just look at how ever so beautiful my princessFauna is. She's pretending so you won'tfeel bad, but she reeeally wants to come home with me. :colors:
:gun:Back off from my princess... after all, I was the one who crowned her originally. :brat:

Noooooo StanleysMom, :nonono:

She wishes to have Stanley in Tucker Town with HER!

:foreheadsmack: (These forum members can't read my rabbits at all. :disgust: )

Raspberry,

For God's Sake, don't insult our intelligence here!

:bunnybutt:

BE WHO YOU ARE!

-Carolyn

MBB,

You DO realize that now that My Baby Zoey is in my thread, that makes her 75% mine.

Bring it on, Sista.

Post more pictures of Zoey here. I want to see that baby girl again!

-Carolyn

:disgust:You are unbelievable Carolyn.

Don't mess with Zoey, Mocha wont like his girlfriend being taken away.:brat:

But my Zoey's pictures are in my thread that I took today.

:rofl: What an EXCELLENT :star: Avatar!!!

:great:

Don't even think of deleting Zoey from here. Stand by yourchoices. You put her here - where she belongs and Everyone's Seen It.

She's Mine - For LIFE!!!

-Carolyn

I'll be alternating between that avatar and Mocha's "the Grinch" from last year. :D

Mocha's Grinch freaks me out.

He looked like a moose - not the beautiful boy that he is.

And That's The Truth!

By the way, what do you have in store for Spicers? His name begins with an S like SSSantas!

-Carolyn

Yup, that didn't work as well either.

You've hit it perfectly with Zoey.

Let's see what this year brings for The Boys.

You KNOW you can do better - as do I.

-Carolyn

I don't think I'll be doing any more this year.I have so much homework since the end of semester is only 8 days afterwe get back from Christmas break so we are getting all our end of thesemester projects worth 10% of our mark and I barely have enough timeeach day to do what's due the next day. Then I write my diplomas andthem maybe I can make some new spring ones of the boys.

And what's wrong with Mocha as the Grinch?!

agin.jpg

I think it sums his personality up well! :D

Blah Blah Blah...

With your artistic talents both in photography and computer graphics,it wouldn't take you more than 1/2 hour a Boy to get it right.

But Hey, if you don't care - why should I bother??

Sure, go with last year's. What the heck. :dunno: MAYBE no one will notice.

It's not the greatest and it's not up to your abilities, but it's theeasy way out. Let's face it, we only take time for things we reallycare about.

Go for it. The only ones that will see it is The World.

-Carolyn

Carolyn, I decided to let Fauna pick who she wanted to live with and she's decided...

faunazoeytogether.jpg

Carolyn wrote:
Blah Blah Blah...

With your artistic talents both in photography and computer graphics,it wouldn't take you more than 1/2 hour a Boy to get it right.

But Hey, if you don't care - why should I bother??

Sure, go with last year's. What the heck. :dunno: MAYBE no one will notice.

It's not the greatest and it's not up to your abilities, but it's theeasy way out. Let's face it, we only take time for things we reallycare about.

Go for it. The only ones that will see it is The World.

-Carolyn
Then the whole world can see my Mocha's true colors. ;)Ok,ok, so he isn't a grinch, he's a good boy and a big love but hey... heused to be the Grinch!

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Carolyn, I decided to let Fauna pick who she wanted to live with and she's decided...

faunazoeytogether.jpg

That is ADORABLE!

:faint:

:rofl: at Tina and Ariel.

Big Bait catches Big Rat. :fishing:

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Raspberry,

For God's Sake, don't insult our intelligence here!

:bunnybutt:

BE WHO YOU ARE!

-Carolyn
Thanks babe! All I needed was theword!

Nowthings can go back to theway they used to be!I must come up with the perfect plan to get Calihere withBastian...

Ok so it's settled... Cali goes to RS, Tucker goes to Dajeti, and Fauna goes to live with Zoey up here in Canada! :D

Latest posts

Back