Tucker, Fauna, and Cali

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lissa wrote:
He's every bunnynapper's dream. :inlove:

You like nightmares? It would be one if he were to be away from Tucker Town.

-Carolyn

:gun:She's MINE!

I'd post picture of how much she loves me but I don't want to take over your thread so I'll just go add them to my thread...

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
I'd post picture of how much she loves me but I don't wantto take over your thread so I'll just go add them to my thread...

Don't worry about it. I'm certainly not! Just makesure you cut yourself out of the picture. I don't want to seehow much she loves you.

-Carolyn

:shock:I'm not in the pictures, I'm on the other side of the fence behind the camera! :brat:

attentionzoey.jpg

attentionzoey3.jpg

Look at That Adorable, Precious, Beautiful Baby Girl!!

I'm Soooo jealous. :X

-Carolyn

*Grabs Fauna and sneaks accross the border while Carolyn isgoogling over Zoey's pictures.*

Well I am not going to be drawn intothis Bunnynapping fiasco, I just wanted to say I love all the newpictures! (took ya long enough lady!!!!:foreheadsmack:)

May Fvaourites are, when Tucker is sitting up ears up just looking atus all, and Cali coming out of the bag and Fauna all snuggled up rightnext to the wooden chair, then again I like 'em all muahahhahaha but Ilike those ones the best.

The one with Cali with her arms out wide (last one) looks like she is saying "OK People enough already!" lol.

*****In my best oliver twist voice**** Please can I have more?

:love:

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Hey Laura,See if you can spotCarolyn in there somewhere... I think she's the one in the back withthe white skirt and the dark hair!

munchkins.jpg

Hey!.....Carolyn's taller than that!! She'sprobably a bit perkier, too!

Well thank you, Jim.

I pay no mind to her jealous comments. We're friends because, amazingly-I thought, she doesn't seem intimidated by my beauty.

I do have to remember that she is a Very Witchy Woman - as voted onhere in the forum, and I pity her because she wants everything that Iam and I have: Personality, Poise, Tucker, Fauna, Cali, Freedom andFriends.

We all know what happened to the Wicked Witch in the end and where her nastiness and jealousy got her.

:no:

To The Wizard of Oz fans out there:

Have you seen that they're releasing a copy of the movie with unseenclips? The TinMan, Scarecrow, and Dorothy dance in the haunted forest.

-Carolyn

ariel wrote:

*****In my best oliver twist voice**** Please can I have more?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:growl: MOOOOORRREE??? :mad:

You want MORE?????

:zoro:

:note:

"Whoooo will buy this Wonderful Morning?

Such a Sky, I never did see!

Who will tie it up with a ribbon

And put it in a box for me?..."

:note:

Love,
A Fellow Oliver Twist Fan, :)
-Carolyn

Well Carolyn, if you ever have to give Fauna up,just send her north. :DSo... uh... what would make youhave to give her up? :angel:

Latest posts

Back