Tucker, Fauna, and Cali

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long are Cali's ears now? Have you measured them recently?

Also, we've begun to buy our food in 40# bags, and freeze them ingallon zip lock freezer bags. I inherited my Meme's freezer and it'sbeen a godsend!

Stephanie wrote:
How long are Cali's ears now? Have you measured them recently?

No I haven't. Will have to do that and get back to you.

You must love having the extra storage for the freezer. It'll come in very handy.

Pat the rabbits and your belly forme.

I hope the day is your baby's birthday! It's going to be wildto go from not being able to see your feet, to instantly being able tosee them again.

-Carolyn

The extra storage is great. We were very happyto be able to buy rabbit food in bulk. We did a couple of those 20#bags, but it just didn't stay fresh.

Plus, it's great for going to Costco and stocking up on meat and stuff like that.

My mom loves Cali, btw. I emailed her the pic of her crawling out of the bag. :) Hope you don't mind!

Stephanie,

I know exactly what you mean about buying the 20 lb. bags.With three rabbits, they must go through it very quickly too.Not only is the freezer convenient for that, but with your deliciouscooking, it's nice to know that you have storage if you want to make abig batch of something and freeze it. Definitely a moneysaver for the meat, especially if you buy in bulk.

Don't mindyou sending pictures of my baby girl to your momat all. The more that love my babies, the better theyare for it.

:)

Hope Abby's been behaving and is over her spell of trouble.

-Carolyn

Oh, look at mygirl! She's got her arms wide open to hug her AuntieRaz!

I sure hope her glub doesn't get in the way! :bunnydance:

attachment.php

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Laura wrote:
RaspberrySwirl wrote:
"short people gotnobody..."

She messed up that line for a reason! Itwas a Freudianslip!

Raspberry

Hey Laura,See if you can spotCarolyn in there somewhere... I think she's the one in the back withthe white skirt and the dark hair!

I always wondered why she was so fond ofDorothy!

munchkins.jpg

Oh my LOL :laugh:!

UPDATES YAY!!! Carolyn I just love the new pictures. I just love thepictures of Fauna especially.She has to be one of the mostsweetest bunniesI've ever seen.She really is abeauty and Cali girl, I swear she gets bigger with every picture.

Kisses to each of them :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Vickie

:foreheadsmack: I was hoping youweren't going to see the new pictures of Tucker, FreddysMom.Yes, Tucker loved you, but I can assure you - he's forgotten alllllabout you by now. Out of sight, out of mind.

Lissa, I get a kick out of how you love Tucks. I have to admit, his attitude in this picture melts me.

attachment.php

-Carolyn

Her nose looks a bit red in that picture, but it's fine. :dunno:

NOT your baby. You already have a girl! :X

-Carolyn

Oh Carolyn! You're so mean! Zoey wants an older sister to show her the ropes!

"Oh pretty please Carolyn, send Fauna to live with me!"

beggingZoey.jpg

Carolyn wrote:
Lissa, I get a kick out of how you love Tucks. I have to admit, his attitude in this picture melts me.
Who wouldn't get a kick out of thatcute, innocent, sassylittle Tucker bucker? He's every bunnynapper'sdream. :inlove:

*note to self: kidnap Tucker while Carolyn's at work*

:faint: Look at my baby girlpray! :tears2: I love her so much. Shecan come here and live with us forever.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back