Trancing?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hehehe tranced out bunnies

PICT0009.jpg
PICT0008.jpg
PICT0007.jpg

Norman trances super easy too. Theothers trance but not as deep or as completely as Norman. He will staytranced until I roll him over.

July30am002.jpg

And there are times Apollo sleeps on his back. He does it to himself so it can't be that bad for them.
OnHisBack.jpg

Tina

At what age do you start to trance a bunny... myolder buns won't have anything to do with it... so you can imagine howhard it is to do the nails! If I can do this with the babiesas soon as possible, it will be easier for their new owners.. if andwhen we find any!

Susan

LMBO at Apollo! Anissa sleeps likethat all the time. She gives me a minor heartattack. It only lasts until Delilah flips her over, which isusually pretty quickly. I've actually seen her do it a coupleof times, but only in her cage.

You know, dogs are supposed to show their tummies when they are feelingsubmissive, and I know they do, however, Harley and Jake both love tosleep on their backs. Their feet are up in the air and theyare just so relaxed!

Jen

ok i meant "where do you pat or is it more of a rub?" i think i heard you pat cheeks and nose or something

dajeti2 wrote:
Norman trances super easy too. The others trance butnot as deep or as completely as Norman. He will stay tranced until Iroll him over.

And there are times Apollo sleeps on his back. He does it to himself so it can't be that bad for them.
OnHisBack.jpg

Tina

hehehe

This pic was Bub at the vet's today.:pHe was a little angel.

Rose

I have taken to trancing Pernod sometimes atnight, just to give her a cuddle (she hates being held). She makeshappy little chattering sounds when I'm doing it, and when i finish andput her back down, she seems to be more 'loving', and very relaxed.

Jan

Marbles will trance easily, but he snaps out of it just as fast... at the slightest sound. Strange, really. I'm inclined to think he doesn't really trance, he just enjoys the cuddle. When he was younger, I'd be holding him in my arms right side up, snuggling for a long time, and he'd just suddenly do a bunny flop that had him legs up. He'd be tranced in seconds. Mocha trances like nobody's business though. I can trim all her nails in one sitting.

These are earlier pics.

d90ebe0c.jpg

Marbles

cc7b6b9a.jpg

08f0a363.jpg

Mocha

I don't think she's tranced in the pic below but I just couldn't resist adding it. Hehe. If it helps, she was well on her way to being tranced. :bunnydance:
cd281897.jpg

Latest posts

Back