Trancing?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thatpic of Missy has me grinning from ear to ear, she is a definitesweetie-pie (well, when she isnt raiding Carolyn'smake-uphehe) I cantrance Jade in a heartbeatwhile Jezebelwon't stand for it-which is odd for their personalities since Jade istheskittish one...

Bunny wonders nevercease toamaze me..

Cher

Guin is harder to trance, but Gir is soooooeasy. Probably because he is so small. The funniestthing I have seen is how Gir rolls his lips back when he istrancing. Either a grin or a grimace hehe

Before I used to trance Neporeally easily on my laps. Butnow I learned how to hold him inmy arms like a baby. But he won't trance just squirm. Maybe I'm notholding him right or he doesn't feel comfortable. I'll try the table assupport, if he lets me pick him up:).BTW Gir is so small:). Just likeNepo used to be. Now he became a bunny that doesn't like being held byme! He doesn't care when my brother holds him. Today he bitme!:XWhen I was taking him out of his cage. Badbunny!:pDon't bunnies get blood intheir head when they get tranced?

rotational_row_trance_hg_clr.gif

You are feeling sleepy....

verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry sleepy....

The buns all look so cute! I have to try this onShadow, maybe then I can get a good look and see if we have a boy orgirl. I had no idea this concept existed...do you think this would workon spouses :D

I tried trancing my two girls lastnight. Snuggy let me hold her in position for about fiveseconds, but my husband had her like that for several minutes - notsure if she was officially tranced or just humoringhim.Anyway, he thinks he's a bunny godnow. :X

Baby wasn't having ANY part of it. She bit me on the arm whenI tried to flip her, then bit me again AFTER I let her down!Brat!

Laura

Don't feel badly, bi1526.

Some bunnies just don't. It also might take a time or two forthe two of you to get it down. As Buck would say, be theKahuna Rabbit.

;)

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Don't feel badly, bi1526.

Some bunnies just don't. It also might take a time or two forthe two of you to get it down. As Buck would say, be theKahuna Rabbit.

;)

-Carolyn

Out of 6 bunnies we only have one that trances easily.

I think Binkie trances before we even get her on her back!! :shock:

whoohooo I just got my bunny Bazil totrance....he'ss sooo cute and it was sooo easy to clip his nails! hahai feel so accomplished lol :p i'll put up a pic of him some time

Latest posts

Back