Toula and Lou are gone... =[

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry you lost you buns. But I suppose you getting to see them alot.

Don't feel like an "intruder". They are your bunnies still, and you shouldn't ever feel weird about missing them, or visiting them.

:hug: You're a tough cookie... hang in there, you'll see your girls soon...

MyLOVEABLES!! wrote:
yeahh i really hope so.

my dad and my mum "accidentaly" saw the poems i wrote...
What did they say?

they said taht they didnt realise that i loved them THAT much, they knew i loved heaps them but not as much as that... if my feelings are showing in those not so good poems (im not a very good poet s this is pretty good effort for me..) i dnt think taht makes sense..

omg I'm soo sorry. :sad:

I'm glad that your feeling better though and that they are doing well!
If I had to give up my rabbits I probably wouldn't hold it together real well. I'd miss them so much. :(

By the way, I love those poems!

Hang in there! We are all here for you! :hug2:

Those poems are very very very good! I love them all! :D

I still get teary eyed with I read this post because, I know how much I love my bunnies, and I couldn't even imagine life without them. They are just like siblings, or a kid. I bet you miss them dearly.

Your one tough girly. :hug2:I hope you get to she your girls soon.

Karlee

This just struck me. Its been like half a year now? a lil less?
but im missing them so much i was flicking through their pictures today and i burst into tears.

I miss you babies. :cry2

Oh, what a sad thread... while I have not been here that long, I could tell you love those bunnies.

As other posters have said, at least you can check on them to see how they are doing.

Hugs...:hug2:
Denise

thank you Denise.
I havent seen them in a while, i've been busy and so have the person who have them. i've been trying to call but yeah.

:cry2 *weep* =[

Latest posts

Back