Toula and Lou are gone... =[

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyLOVEABLES!!

Reaction score
:cry1:Oh god it hurts so much, i can't stop crying.

my babies are gone.. how? They escaped from their house at night and had a blast with cords.. they chewed throught the

-tv cords,

-sorround system,

-vacumn cleaner,

-broadband wire,

-telephone wire,

-Printer cord,

-USB cable-S-

a whole lot of other lil things but last but not least..

the Imac cables... so really dad got really angry at two things

1. that he gets sick because he's allergic to them(like really sick)

and 2. taht now he has to pay a lot of money to fix this and seriously we really dont have the money since we are going on holiday to visit our family in Indonesia these christmas holidays and all the money thats saved up has to go and fix these stuff.. or buy new ones..

so you see i wont be going on the ocmputer much right now (since the imac is broken..) i am on the OLD, SLOW, NON broadband laptop.. that takes 5-10 mins to load each page...

It reeally hurts... I love them to death and now what? they'renot there anymore. I have cried so many time the last 2 days... I cant make it stop... I knwo that they are in a great home with Lisa (lemonaxis/ofelia) but i juts reaaly miss them, i dont htink i am gonna stop crying ... please someone just make it stop..

Im gonna miss the way i wake up and sigh to see all the mess i have to clean up.. missing cleaning they're awefully smelly litter trays, feeding them in the mornings and night, giving their fruit and veggies, giving them oats and raisins, telling them of for chewing the lino.. EVERY SINGLE **** THING that involves them..

I was really looking forward to buying them a x-mas pressie but i guess not..

I wanted to cry so many times at school today especially when i saw my pencil case that has two black bunnies on it snuggling next to each other. If i let anyone (my friends) see me cry they're gonna think its stupid "its just a bunny" is/was a very common response..

I MISS THEM. Im in tears right now.

i went to the supermarket last night.. after a few hours of crying.

walking throught the veggie isle isnt as easy as i though.t.. I woke up this morning and ate strawberries in my room saved a few and walked out going to where the bunnies's house used to be about to give it to them and then it hit me... there's nothing but blank space there.. i instantly burts into tears...

It hurts like someone has stabed me in the heart.. I just want them back in my arms.. I knwo all this sound stupid but this is one of the first time i lost a pet i REALLY TRULY loved... i've had previous bunnie sbut i was about 7? so i didnt really understand when we had to move to NZ..

Toula and Lou... I miss ya baby.. just because you're not here with me doesnt mean I dont love you. I love you more than you'll ever know..

Prisca. :(:tears2::bigtears::cry2:missyou:in tears::sigh:

Oh Prisca! I'm so so sorry! I haven't read it all carefully, but I wanted to post right away to give you hugs and let you know how sorry I am! :(

:hug1

I'm so sorry Prisca! :tears2: :hug:
I hope you are going to keep being involved with RO.

I am so sorry Prisca. Maybe you can talk to your dad and get the buns back but have them outside in a shed maybe.

:hug1

Oh no Prisca! I'm so sorry about this. :cry2

Do you think you'll get to visit them alot? Or at least sometimes?

I'm so sorry, I can't even imagine what you going through.

:hug:

-

Karlee:(

I'm so sorry, Prisca! I can only imagine what you are feeling :( Maybe your dad will cool down and see how upset you are, and let them come back? We all send you the best of wishes.

:hug:

NorthernAutumn:

i was going to post as fast as i can but the imac (comp) got chewed.. so no comp then and i felt like i had to spend the rest of the time wid them instead..

I wish they could come back but i know that Lisa WILL take care of them, they'll have other bunnies there, long, fresh grass, lots of people to love them (it'll be like 2 family's loving them:p) .. and just maybe they'll have more fun there.

Happi Bun/Erica:

I think u must undetsand what im going through with NIkki and i thank you for it. I think i will stay on RO since lisa will be backon in a month or so. Then she can post/updates with pictures for me. <3

BSAR/AManda!:

We dont own a shed.. lol and having them outside isnt such a good idea there are HEEEEEAPs of cats and dogs that roam around my street and my back yard evryday..
thnx

FallingStar:

I will be able to visit them a lot (hopefully) but when i do that i htink i'll feel like an intruder to Lisa giving her my bunnies (Well now hers ..) and then visit them lots or anything i dont know... i mean she was cool about it and Lisa is a very nice person so hopefully she wont mind, she told me i can visit them anytime so that GREAT!

hopefully you ownt have to go through what im going through :p

kherrmann3:

dad has cool of but i knwo that it doesnt mena the bunnies can go back. He knows im angry at him and now he's trying to suck up to me.. ;) :p

wabbitmom12:

I love them too much, its hard to believe i could even let them go..
I miss you Toula and Lou.. Miss you.

Thanks everyone for the helpfull comments (and hugs).

This makes me finally realise that people actually do care about this.

I cant get over this... its too hard and knowing the softie i am.. its hard not to show my emotions..

AGain thanks everyone.

<3 Lots of love from Prisca.

EDIT: for calling Amanda her sister! SOORY!! 

I'm sorry your Bunnies had to move to new homes. But look at the bright side they are still alive and maybe u can still visit them. Some of those cords they chewed could of been the last one.

Your not crazy for crying over them, they are pets just like cats and dogs are.

Feel better soon. Lots of hugs from me.

Rebecca

on my way to home from drum lesson today i htought about it a lot and i understand that they are gonna have lotsa fun, lisa and her family is happy to have their two babies back and i'll still be able to visit them etc etc so i guess its good for the bunnies, good for lisa and well ... i guess in some way its better than me.

thnx rebecca.

xxxx

I'm so sorry your parents just couldn't live with your bunnies. However, you can still learn about them on the forum, and visit them at your friends' house, and maybe one day when you live on your own you can have bunnies again.:hug:

This isreally terrible Prisca but I was thinking how much worse it could be.
What if you had had to leave them at a shelter or give them to strangers...

the good part is that you trust the person who has them now and know that they have a great home...
that's the most important thing for them.
I'm sorry that you are so upset....and I do understand why....:?

i cried to read this, i know how it feels to lose a pet that you love,i recently lost my chinchilla when she passed, really it's like losing a kid, i loved her just as much, she was part of the family.

but look on the bright side, you can visit them, you know they are safe and well taken care of, and that they'll never want for anything,and you can still buy them a pressie and take it to them right?

:shock:

i'm so sorry this happened Prisca:hug1! had they ever gotten out before? at least you had a good place to take them to and they'll still be on the forum.

:pink iris::pink iris:

Latest posts

Back