Toula and Lou are gone... =[

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear RO,
This is Prisca, my friend has nicely helped me post this as my internet is being a bit weird.
Thank you so much for all your kind words, i have felt a bit better but i still feel as if there is a hole in my heart =[...
i know things are gonna get better but it will take me a while as i loved those bunnies to BITS.
thanks you all for understanding you are the only peoples i can talk to as i know my friends will think its stupid and my family probably have had enough... i don’t know...
I wish they were still here with me. i came home today and i saw they’re favorite (destroyed) soft toy on the couch.. and i teared up a bit..
hahaha it will be about 8-9 years time till i have my own apartment/house thats when I'm like 19-20 lol.
Thank you ALL. it means a lot to me.

Lots of love from Prisca.

P.s I’m still gonna post here every-time i feel like i need some love from RO, whenever i feel like i miss them.. I promise when i visit them next i will take a LOT of photos to update, and I’m sure Lisa (you know member called Lemonaxis/ofelia.) will post online too.

xxx

PRISCA NOOOOOOO

I just saw this, I am so sorry its unbleiveable.. I haven't read it all but I got that Toula and Lou have gone... :(:(:(:(

There are no words to say really, apart from [HUGG]

Ohh my...

Hi everyone!

sorry i havent been able to post!
Toula and Lou is doing very well, the are now bonded back with their mum Jazz and Jazz's partner Slipper!

Here's how it happend:

Toula and Lou got out of their NIC house and urm jumped ooutsid to meet the other bunsters :p and because Jazz and Slipper are free range bunnies Jazz came to say hi, so now there's the two couples: Angel and bugsy, rupert and timmy and then the happy family Jazz, Slipper and Toula + Lou.

im actually on the phone with Lisa now :p:p

I havent cried in a few days.. just felt sad a lil but thats all.

anyways im feeling much better cuz i know that they are hvin fun.

=]

Love Prisca

Aww, well that's cute that they found some new friends. :)And it's also good that they are having a good life and having fun there.

I bet you still miss them a bunch, but at least you know they are with someonethat will keep care of them and make sure that nothing bad happens to them. And you can get updates on them! :D

Karlee

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
MyLOVEABLES!! wrote:
BSAR/Emily:

We dont own a shed.. lol and having them outside isnt such a good idea there are HEEEEEAPs of cats and dogs that roam around my street and my back yard evryday..
thnx

BSAR is Amanda, I'm Emily. ;) Just thought I'd let ya know, lol.

Emily

OOOPS!!! Sorry!!!! my bad :D :embarrassed:

FallingStar wrote:
Aww, well that's cute that they found some new friends. :) And it's also good that they are having a good life and having fun there.

I bet you still miss them a bunch, but at least you know they are with someone that will keep care of them and make sure that nothing bad happens to them. And you can get updates on them! :D

Karlee

I miss them HEAPS!
Yup I can trust Lisa a LOT!
yup and when i visit them (hopefully im allowed) i will take lots of photos too!

xx thnx Karlee

Prisca what are you getting them for Christmas?

Remember they'll still think of you as their mummy and think about it you don't have to clean them out all you have to do is go and give them cuddles and spoil them :)

Here's a poem i wrote for ToulandLou:

Toula and Lou,
I miss you.
You were my favorite two bunny,
You’re worth more than money.
You’re both as black as coal,
You had so much soul!
I miss you lots
My two black dots!

[align=right]By Prisca Lorenza[/align]

Thanks here another one.

Toula and Lou
I hope you knew
That I loved you!
You were both as silly as a a goose
You always thumped your caboose
I hope you’re having fun there
please take care
just remember I love you
Toula and Lou.

By: Prisca Lorenza

Missing you xx

urm i knwo this is like 3rd poem but writting poems about them makes me feel happier and instead of showing my emotions from crying i can do it by this instead.

I watched you grew
like a child out grown their shoe
I hated your smelly poo
but now i miss that too
I know you’re having fun
but it all just begun

By: Prisca Lorenza

Thank you thank you!

Now i get it when people say if you mena it its like urm better i'm not a person who write poems but these 3 i mean.. and i guess it didnt turn out so bad..

Love Prisca

Great poems Prisca, I know that when you're feeling pain and emotion honestly you can write the best poems. Like I did with Nibbles, that was the best poem I had ever written and it was because the feeling and emotion was true, it came from the soul.

B.

awh man, i miss them so much.
Why am i still attached to them? its been a few weeks and i know they're having HEAPS of fun tehre, but it hurts... i dont understand.

x

Your still attached to them cause they were part of your family for a long time. And they will always be part of the family even if they aren't with u.

MyLOVEABLES!! wrote:
Why am i still attached to them? its been a few weeks and i know they're having HEAPS of fun tehre, but it hurts... i dont understand.

x

MyLOVEABLES!! wrote:

x
Because you loved them, becuase they loved you, becuase you provided them with a home, love and care.

You will never forget than and you will never be able to fill their whole. It will hurt for a while but soon you will still miss them and want them terribly though you will understand they are also happy at their new home.

Latest posts

Back