Toula and Lou are gone... =[

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry you lost you buns. But I suppose you getting to see them alot.

Don't feel like an "intruder". They are your bunnies still, and you shouldn't ever feel weird about missing them, or visiting them.

they said taht they didnt realise that i loved them THAT much, they knew i loved heaps them but not as much as that... if my feelings are showing in those not so good poems (im not a very good poet s this is pretty good effort for me..) i dnt think taht makes sense..

omg I'm soo sorry. :sad:

I'm glad that your feeling better though and that they are doing well!
If I had to give up my rabbits I probably wouldn't hold it together real well. I'd miss them so much. :(

By the way, I love those poems!

Hang in there! We are all here for you! :hug2:

Those poems are very very very good! I love them all! :D

I still get teary eyed with I read this post because, I know how much I love my bunnies, and I couldn't even imagine life without them. They are just like siblings, or a kid. I bet you miss them dearly.

Your one tough girly. :hug2:I hope you get to she your girls soon.

Karlee

This just struck me. Its been like half a year now? a lil less?
but im missing them so much i was flicking through their pictures today and i burst into tears.

I miss you babies. :cry2

Oh, what a sad thread... while I have not been here that long, I could tell you love those bunnies.

As other posters have said, at least you can check on them to see how they are doing.

Hugs...:hug2:
Denise

thank you Denise.
I havent seen them in a while, i've been busy and so have the person who have them. i've been trying to call but yeah.

:cry2 *weep* =[

Latest posts

Back