Tony Montana

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wax32 wrote:
until he is potty trained I should leave the bedding all over in his cage?
Start training him now. And save your bedding forthe litter box only. You don't need itall over the cage, or Tony will think the whole cage is alitter box.

The simplest way is to wipe up pee and pick up poopand put them into the litter box if he has anaccident. Reward him with treats if he starts usingthe litter box. Leave hay by the litter box forhim to eat while sitting in the box.
Pebbles took 5 days to become fairly efficient.

There are lots of links about litter box training. Try usingthe search bar on the top of the forum page.

Rainbows! :)

wax32 wrote:
Pet_Bunny, is that one of those chinchilla cooling stones in Pebble's cage?
They areceramic tiles you can get athardware stores. Alot cheaper than the chinchilla coolingstones. :D Pick up a few so youcan use them as weights like I did (glued twotogether and gluedit to the stool).You canputsome in the fridge to cool off and useon hot summer days.

For your play pen, many people make their ownwith NIC cubes. Waitand seehow high Tonycan jump, so you will knowhow high your pen needs to be.

Here is another link for more inexpensive ideas.

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=10792&forum_id=1&page=1

Rainbows! :D

For now we needed something non-permanant, so we can move it around...

playpen2.JPG

I think this will work well for now. :)

Behind his water bottles!

He did come out for a while while we were eating dinner. Heran laps and binkied! He also checked out his igloo and grassball.

His eye is looking a little better today too.

wax, Tony is adorable! What a lucky bun to finda spoiling home at his time of need :bunnydance: I reallylike that small animal pen, where did you get it?

EDIT: Oh yeah and how much was it? I'm going to keep an eye out for it!

Hopefully the follow up will go well.:)

You have a lovely set up there, Tony looks very happy!:bunnydance:And he's just so cute!:shock::inlove:

Vet yet?

Latest posts

Back