Tony Montana

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pictures. I like how your flash doesn't wash out the closer images.

So that's Chewy in your avatar?

We have a dog too. Desmond is an American EskimoTerrier Cross. Being 10 monthsold, he hasn't learned how tobe gentle with Pebbles (NetherlandDwarf). He is still curiousabout the bunny and thinks it is a toy.

Rainbows! :)

72970.jpg

This is one of the few times they are together.

How's that little sweetheart Tony Montana doing today? I hope his eye is starting to heal.

Looking forward to MANY more pictures.

Susan and the Gang:bunnydance::apollo::bunny19:bunnyheart

He is doing great! I posted four pictures a few posts back, at the bottom of the first page.

Introduced him to our dog Chewy, so far so good, although Chewy gets alittle hyper and wanted to play. I had to keep him calm so he wouldn'tget to crazy around Tony. :)

Here are some more from tonight, once his mommy got home.

032807e.JPG

His two water bottles. He hasn't figured out how to use the blue spring loaded one yet. Or maybe he isn't strong enough!

032807f.JPG

Getting his chow on.

032807g.JPG

His eye is looking better, hard to tell from this picture though, poor guy.

032807h.JPG

First of many toys to come, I am sure.

032807i.JPG

Looks a lot better from this side. He is adept at showing me his bad side though!

032807j.JPG

Our Cornish Rex, Blu Z'Etoile giving Tony the once over.

032807k.JPG

Shopping for some more toys in that petplace catalogue.

032807l.JPG

Who is this hairy guy?

032807m.JPG

Let's see what I can get into back here...

032807n.JPG

Maybe if I get low to the ground Tony will come back out!

He is so cute! It looks like he has a greatpersonality. btw, he shows you his bad eye because he wants us all tofeel bad for him! "look! just look! can you believe what happened tome? I bet I can use this to my advantage....daddy, my eye hurts can Ihave a craisin?"

I am going to try to find some of that exfencestuff or whatever it is called today so we can let him roam around alittle more freely in the house.

Need to get wire covers too!

I have been using

10024.jpg

for both litter in his box and bedding for the rest of his cage so far...

Should I be using something else in his litter box?

I don't use bedding in my bunnys'cages... (mind you, my bunnies don't really havecages). They have a towel to play with and curl upon. I just have litter in their litter box, and I use woodstove pellets or Woody Pet. :)

sas

What an amazing story, and you are lovely totake Tony in :bunnydance: I really love his colouring! I hope his eyegets better. I have a cat with yucky eyes who needs surgery so I knowhow that feels :?.

I love the pics of Tony and Chewy together :D. My cats are really good with the bunnies but dogs are a bit scary!

Can't wait to see and hear more about Tony, what a brave little guy he is.

wax32 wrote:
Ihave been using (Carefresh) for both litter in his box andbedding for the rest of his cage so far...
Should I be using something else in his litter box?
Many of us use wood pellets onlyin our litterboxes. You don't really need to putlitterin the cage, once Tony islitter trained.

Here is a recentlink on wood pellets....
http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=20186&forum_id=1&jump_to=287381#p287381

73284.jpg

This is Pebbles cage. She sleeps under the stool or in her litter box.
The way it is set upmakes itreally easy to keep clean.

Rainbows! :)

Pebblesis also a perfect bunny.

I think what you are doing for this guy is awesome. Not many people would. You two are a bunny angels.

1104076129_Determination.jpg

Thanks for all of the nice replies!

I will go to the feed store tomorrow and look for the wood pellets.

Here is a little playpen I picked up for Tony, will this be ok?

playpen.JPG

Let me know if this won't work before I take it out of the box and I'lltake it back. If it WILL work, let me know that too, so I can set itup.

I also picked up some other goodies for him and will post them up in a bit!

PS, I guess until he is potty trained I should leave the bedding all over in his cage?

What a lucky bunny! My buns are now angry.

Latest posts

Back