Tokyo Buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh goodness! O:
Sugoi ;) (I've taken Japanese for 11 years :3)
Mushy is pretty cool looking!
Do those type of beetles bite? O:
He's sooo big @o@!

Eep. I can't look at your blog anymore! Bugs give me the heebie jeebies! :( :(

LOL - poor you, about the express train... One time I was heading home in the rain and after I got off the train, I have to take the bus west. I guess I got confused because it was dark and rainy, because I didn't realize I took the bus on the wrong side of the street, and I hopped on the very first bus that came. It was going *east*... Manhattan is surrounded by water so I saw the bus heading towards a river and assumed it was going to the right way until it got the end and I realized I was as far as one could possibly be from home LOL... Darn it.

Wow I would love to get a few of those guys in here! Its too bad shipping them is so much of a hassle, I'd be right on board with that! How long do they live?
yeah i'm lucky that they are practically falling out of the trees onto me here (ok not really, but they are very easy to get). i want to keep several different kinds, the pet shop i frequent has about three or four different species of beetle, and at their other locations they have more.

they don't live very long, about 3 or 4 months. so i'll probably be saying farewell to mushy-kun around november. :(

Oh goodness! O: Sugoi ;) (I've taken Japanese for 11 years :3) Mushy is pretty cool looking! Do those type of beetles bite? O: He's sooo big @o@!
マジかぁ ?? スゴイよ ! ムシーくんは噛めないだけではなくても抓られない。 飛べるけど、怠けすぎだから、全然しないww。 トテモ新設なカブト虫んじゃないww。 チョウ大きいだけどね! 時々ムシーくんは僕の腕の上にいってし、他のものを見て、またムシーくんを見て、少し怖いな感じがある。ww 

Eep. I can't look at your blog anymore! Bugs give me the heebie jeebies! :( :(
awe i'm sorry ! i'll put up a warning if i make a post with pictures of him in it, lol. he doesn't do much of anything except sit there looking formidable and failing at life, he just eats his jelly and sleeps and that is basically it.

---

so tomorrow (the 31st) is my 22nd birthday (ok, so technically it is my birthday in a few hours seeing as it's already 23:00) ...not really looking forward to it but time marches ever onward eh.

today my friend and i wandered past an arcade that she used to frequent a lot, and we always stop in and play the UFO catchers when we're in the area. (okay, she does all the playing, i am terrible at them, but she always wins) anyhow, today we won some llamas for our cellphones. in the end we got two at the same time after only a few tries (the one we tried to get got knocked over as planned, and another was hooked onto the claw)

i have a lot of llamas that we have won from various UFO catchers around tokyo...i have something of a llama family going, if you will. i don't know why, but we always seem to just end up playing the UFO catchers with llamas in them. i guess now that we have a collection going, we just keep getting new ones to add to it.

100730_23000001.jpg

the llama family

100730_23010001.jpg
100730_23020001.jpg
100730_23020002.jpg
100730_23040001.jpg

the little tan one with the scarf was the first llama, he is a keitai (cellphone) charm. the pink llama is a keychain, the tall llama is a pencil case, and the last llama is the keitai charm from today. the back of her is a wipe for my keitai's screen.

100730_23060001.jpg
100730_23070001.jpg
100730_23070002.jpg

the line is called ArPakasso (アルパカッソ). the tags are all kind of strange so i thought i'd include them too.

はい ;)
I'm not that great at it though.
That's good he doesn't bite though x)
How long is he supposed to live? O:

[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Happy Birthday Sebastian!![/align]
[align=center]
kaos-not-tagged-smiley-5690.gif
[/align]

thank you dave and helen ! :biggrin:

はい ;)
I'm not that great at it though.
That's good he doesn't bite though x)
How long is he supposed to live? O:
i'm not very good at it either so don't worry:p he only lives as an adult beetle for a few months, sadly. but he spent about 8 months developing as a little beetle larva !

She def. has lion-head ears, and the way she only has wool on her sides reminds me of lion-heads. ... I'm pretty sure your first bunny is not an American Fuzzy Lop.
i think it's come to light that shushu is not really a bunny at all, but a tribble ;)

---

i've been really slacking on bunny photos lately, gomen everyone ! but i got one of everyone in the zoo to share so hopefully it will satiate folks for the time being...

100731_14180001.jpg
100801_16550001.jpg

the girls are looking so lumpy and strange lately due to the shedding...i'm waiting impatiently for winter to come back around so they fluff out again.

whew, first photo spam post in a while. enjoy :) i'm gonna go off and enjoy my summer break. i'm so glad this semester is bisected with a vacation.

シュシュ

100806_07200002.jpg

100806_07200001.jpg

after a vigorous brushing-down this morning. (don't be fooled, the fur on her belly is REALLY LONG)

不安ちゃん

100804_20530001.jpg
100804_20570002.jpg
100804_20570001.jpg

see her little legs ?

100804_20540003.jpg
100804_20540001.jpg
100804_20540002.jpg

thank goodness for night-mode on cameras...this was the first time i've ever seen her lay like this...these were actually taken upside-down because she was facing me at the time, so that's why they are strange angles. poor girl has been hit hard with the shedding, she's completely uneven and most of her long hair has fallen out. her head looks so misshapen lol.

i've got an epic mass of pictures to share today...i put some of mushy-kun in at the end, so don't scroll all the way down if you don't want to see a giant beetle ;)

100806_16150001.jpg

shushu swapped franchises and is now a wookie

100806_16250001.jpg
100806_16250002.jpg
100806_16260001.jpg

i was doing some sweeping up and moved my bed away from the wall...shushu wasn't even bothered and just chilled there the whole time. both bunnies like to lay in exactly the same spot under my bed.

while i had shushu out, and was taking pictures, i heard someone above me wanting attention...

100806_16090003.jpg
100806_16100001.jpg
100806_16100002.jpg
100806_16110001.jpg

she was grunting up a storm until i poked my fingers in and gave her some nose rubs.

100806_16090002.jpg
100806_16090001.jpg

nose-chan !

----

and my favorite little man, mushy-kun.

100806_16030001.jpg

this one captures his color the best. he is SUCH a bright red in the sunlight. i don't want him to ever turn dark lol. (please excuse the futon, i've been meaning to throw it away for months...)

100806_16070001.jpg
100806_16060001.jpg
100806_16040005.jpg
100806_16060003.jpg

he was just zooming around my hand.

feels like i've been gone from here for ages, even if it's only been about a week, i think. vacation has been nice...just sitting at home, not having to bother getting dressed or going anywhere. i really need the down time. just been relaxing and drawing and sleeping, ha. just laying low and trying to let my battery recharge. i've been strung pretty tightly lately.

well, it would be a completely relaxing vacation except fuan-chan is driving me insane. she won't stop digging, and i don't mean in her litterbox, i mean just digging PERIOD. she digs at the bottom of her cage, and my floor, constantly. i cut her nails, and she still does it. at times the sound of it drives me to the point of wanting to snap even if it's the first time i have heard it in hours. i have to constantly remind myself that she's an animal, and that she doesn't know any better. but **** if it doesn't take all my willpower to stay composed.

shushu has been business as usual...mushy-kun is also fine. i scored a small fish tank on the side of the road being thrown out for trash so i took that home and scrubbed it down and now i have a perfect new home for something. i want another beetle...

not many new pictures, but i got a WTF japan to share with you guys...

a UFO catcher with live betta in it:

100815_17110001.jpg

you only have to get them onto the green bit to win (obviously you can't drop a fish into the normal prize chute..) this is the first time my friend and i have seen a UFO catcher with anything living in it. we were pretty dubious as to if you could really win anything from it..

and one of a shushu shape:

100809_16180001.jpg

can you spot the bunny under the fur ? ;)

Wow I missed a bunch of your posts! I just read the last like 2 pages of your blog :)

Mushy-kun is so cool.

The bunnies are looking adorable, as always :)

Wow I missed a bunch of your posts! I just read the last like 2 pages of your blog :)

Mushy-kun is so cool.

The bunnies are looking adorable, as always :)
heloo ! yeah sometimes i don't get emails when someone updates their blog...i will think, wow they have been quiet lately, then go look up their thread and no it's just me being out of the loop and i have like six pages to catch up on...

well fuan-chan is living up to her name again...just had to go post in the infirmary thread because she has some strange happenings around her mouth. this whole summer has just been strange...it's hotter than last year, there are more bugs than last year...

100818_14260001.jpg

she was standing on a mirror that i had lying on the floor propped up against a massive stack of magazines. i tried to get an artsy shot with her reflection but they all came out kind of lame looking...

and to cheer myself up, some more WTF japan that my friend sent me last night

image002.jpg

yum yum ?

Latest posts

Back