To: Sebastian's Little Girl

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bo B Bunny wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
Look at the difference of going from Cali to Tucker-Bucker.?
?
What is tucker?? I somehow haven't seen or forget!!!!!

Hi Bo :)

Tucker's breed is Polish.

It was originally known as a polish--like shoe polish--because their fur is so shiny, it looks like its been polished.

If I'm not mistaken, he's the smallest domestic breed before you get into the Dwarf sizes.

-Carolyn

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
I think Tucker is a Polish.

You never have to tell Laura something twice.

You were user Number 100, and you seem to score it every time. You're incredibly intelligent, Laura.

:)

-Carolyn

Wow, that seems like so long ago! Now we're above 800!

Of course I know what Tucker is. ;)It was a lot easier to memorize breeds and what not when there was so few members!

P.S.- I'm also pretty sure you got him on September 11, 2001. ;)

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
P.S.-? I'm also pretty sure you got him on September 11, 2001. ;)

That's exactly right.

Thank you, Laura. --Thank You--

My door is always open to you.

Love,
-Carolyn

I didn't do anything! lol, I simply know a fewfacts. I must admit, I don't know the ages of Fauna andCalior the dates you got them.

To Sebastians Little Girl,

I heard a terrible rumor that I said Sebastian was ugly and want you to know that I think he is a most handsome man! :)

Pam

pamnock wrote:
To Sebastians Little Girl,

I heard a terrible rumor that I said Sebastian was ugly and want you to know that I think he is a most handsome man! :)

Pam

:) :dude: :) :dude: :) :dude: :)

Told ya Pam think's he's "a most handsome man."

:) :dude: :) :dude: :) :dude: :)

Love,
-Carolyn

We started pulling your Momma's leg back, Sebastian's Little Girl, in another post.

;)

Sebastian's a Gorgeous Baby Boy.

Love,
-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
We started pulling your Momma's leg back, Sebastian's Little Girl, in another post.

;)

Sebastian's a Gorgeous Baby Boy.

Love,
-Carolyn
Yeah, we all love Sebastian, and would love to have him, but we knowhow much he loves you, so we would never get a chance :(- Jan

Hay Carolyn what's up? witch Post didyou poul my Mom's leg on! It's FUNNY That u pouied her legoff

TOO Funny it hurts

Sebastians little girl

The one where there's pictures of you talking to me.

:dude:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back