To: Sebastian's Little Girl

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sebastians Little Girl wrote:
thank you Carolyn I'm soExiedid? !!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxo

Sebastians little girl?

Me Too, Honey, metoo!!!

So you have the day off from School?? Fun! Your mom showed us pictures of the storm you have down there? WOW!!

I hope you have no school tomorrow too!

Have you and Sebastian been playing together all day?

We're supposed to get the snow and ice tonight.? If it hits us really hard, I'll have a Snow Day tomorrow too!

Love,

-Carolyn

P.S. What did you think of my New Year's website card to you? (The one with the bear and the balloons.)

Carolyn wrote:
RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Carolyn this silley computer still won't let meput my name on the forum. :X

We had to take out the apostrophe, SLG. It should work now.

-Carolyn
YAY! You got it to work! :)

Raspberry, My sister-inlaw had a cat when she was young. Itbroke it's leg somehow and my parent-inlaws.... spent a TON of moneyfixing this cat. They finally got her bones healed and lether outside again. The very next day she went into the roadand was hit. :shock:

Bo,

It was all in the name. Your questioning the length of it made me look at it closer, and I saw the apostrophe.

Thank you for your help. I never would've thought of that without you.

*High Five*

:dude:

Love,
-Carolyn

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Raspberry, My sister-inlaw had a cat when she was young. Itbroke it's leg somehow and my parent-inlaws.... spent a TON of moneyfixing this cat. They finally got her bones healed and let her outsideagain. The very next day she went into the road and was hit. :shock:

Awwww, that's terrible :( Cats shouldn't be allowed to roam any more than dogs should.

Carolyn wrote:
Bo,

It was all in the name. Your questioning the length of it made me look at it closer, and I saw the apostrophe.

Thank you for your help. I never would've thought of that without you.

*High Five*

:dude:

Love,
-Carolyn
Hey, if I helped at all, I am thrilled! Glad you found that apostrophe:) Now Sebbie's little girl can post on her own name :)

Hi Sebastian's Little Girl,

This is Buck Jones clipping Cali's nails.

Look at the difference of going from Cali to Tucker-Bucker.

This was when he clipped Fauna's nails.

This is the Mad Faunaface.She got tired of me taking pictures of her, sothis is the look I got from her.

attachment.php

Needless to say, I stopped taking pictures of her when I saw that look!

:shock:

Love,

-Carolyn

Lissa wrote:
I LOVE Tucker's face in that pic! Hahaha!

He's the smallest one with the tallest attitude, Lissa!

-Carolyn

Tucker's look: "How dare you take my picture without bribing me with treats first." :p

You've got that right,Lissa!He was mad at the painters in myapt. He didn't like the smell and he wasn't keen on companythat day.

My mother said he looks like a rat in thatpicture.

-Carolyn

LOL A rat. Hehe!Lenci absolutely HATES any and all company. She pees all overthe place and chews up the carpet. Little brat. :D

Chernish hides and pretends he is mad when peoplecome over, but he takes raisins from their hands. As soon as the personleaves, he comes out.

Latest posts

Back