To: Sebastian's Little Girl

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well Hello Angel!!

You got a NEW DOG??? :shock: Yaaayyyyy!!!!! This is such exciting news,I'll have to call you later on when you're awake. What's his/her name?What kind of dog is he/she? What does Sebastian and your other pupthink of this new baby?

And how neat you got new panties. :) Now you can throw your old onesaway. Santa got me some this year and I was very happy aboutthat.

The gentleman that I've asked help for on getting your name right whenyou sign on hasn't gotten back to me. I think he took this week offfrom work. I'll try him again later. I think I'll make a special phonecall to him just for you so we can figure this out. I'll keep youposted.

This is the most exciting news I've heard this week. I can't wait tosee pictures. :) A new baby to love. That's so wonderful!

I'll definitely call to you later on today. In the meantime, see if youcan have your mom post a picture of you and your new puppy.

Sounds like yesterday was a great day. What was your favorite animal atthe zoo? I loved hearing about how Sebastian gave you 30-40 kisses.There's no doubt he loves you more anybody in the world. Who can blamehim!?

Love, Love, Love,
-Carolyn

*Momma interrupts pen-pal relationship for clarification purposes*

Sebastian's Little Girl got a "Go Go MyWalking Pup" at the toy store yesterday. It is an automated dog thatresponds to her voice....

I'll let her tell you the rest.

No real dog for thatone...:XShe is third in line for the next real one!:shock:

RaspberrySwirl

Carolyn I'm soooooo sorry I Forgot to Tellyou .Sh sh sh she's not real to Ansar your Queston her Name is Mocha! She'sa sitchou ! she Barkes and Wempeirs Gruolls to! She come's to hoo everisTalking!!!!!!!

Sebastian's Little Gril

Dear Sebastian's Little Girl,

I'm glad you didn't get another dog. I would be concerned about howthat would effect Sebastian. He's such a good boy as he is, would hateto see him change his personality in any way.

What does he think of Mocha's barking, whimping, and growling?

Isn't it great to have so much time off of school! I'm loving this vacation.

:)

Love,
-Carolyn

Sebastian is way tufer then that. Wehave lots of dogsaround us and he is never scared of them. Heand Tinker play together to. He went to the pet parade with a bunch andbunch of dogs and was not scared of any of them. :p But daddysays we can't get any more dogs or cats. I am having fun onmy vacation. I have to go back to school in 2 days.

Love Sebastian's Little Girl

Hi Sweetheart, :)

You went to a pet parade and took Sebastian?? :shock: That is too Cool!I never heard of a pet parade before. Was he the only rabbit there? Didyou put a harness on him or hold him the whole time?

I can understand where your dad is coming from with saying no moreanimals. You're lucky to have the one's you do. I don't think Sebastianwould like to share you with another animal. I bet it's really cute tosee Tinker and Sebbie play together. Who's faster?

What's your cat's name?

Love you,
-Carolyn

Hay Carolyn Sweatty! we did put him on hisHarniss! The Prade was full withDOG'S OHMY

Sebastian's Little Gril

Momma's editorial comment- The cat disappeared this summer... afterrecovering nicely from a $1000.00 expenditure to save it's ridiculouslife after it's head got ran over in the driveway...:X...didI mention I don't even like cats?

Was Sebbie the only rabbit there??? He is one cool rabbit to not beafraid; then again, with you by his side, I think he feels likeSuperbun!

I'd like to see him in the Superman outfit. Maybe Laura can help with that.

Laura? Did you read that?? Put your creative talents to work and introduce us to Sebastian - the Superbun!

-Carolyn

I'll try, unfortunately, this is a busy time ofyear for me! I'm preparing for semester break and final exams for 3core subjects. I've got to limit my computer time now and hit thebooks, I always leave it to the last minute and I haven''t startedreviewing the stuff from September and my first exam is the 20th.

ThanksBabe!

I'm right here and doing very well. Happy, healthy, and going strong. :)

Did you see the post that Elf Mommy made of Sebbie as Super Sebastian??I can just hear you now, "What did they do to my bunny??"

It just seemed like a good idea to put him in the Superbun uniform. What do you think of it??

:)

Love,
-Carolyn

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Carolyn this silley computer still won't let meput my name on the forum. :X

We had to take out the apostrophe, SLG. It should work now.

-Carolyn

Yay, your name works! Now you're official ;)

Welcome!!! :D

Latest posts

Back