To: Sebastian's Little Girl

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score
Hi Sebastian's LittleGirl,

Your mom told me you were having some trouble with yourregistration. We'll get that worked out. I've got acall into the computer guy to fix it.

Here's my Bunny Pocketbook that Santa bought me. It's verycool that you and I both got purses from Santa this year, isn'tit?

I can't believe Christmas is over. It comes and goes so fast,doesn't it? Hope you have a great day playing with all yournew toys, Honey. Talk to you soon.

By the way, be sure to check out m.e.'s post about GuineaPigs. It's ariot!! Here's the link:http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=3955&forum_id=1

Love, Love, Love,

-Carolyn

Dere my dereist Carolyn I got yourmessige. Your purse wasso cute!!! I couldnt do it withoutyou!!!

LoveSebastian'sLittleGirl

Hi Sweetie,

You'd be surprised at how much you can do. With yourintelligence, wit, an strength, you can do anything you set your mindto, just make sure you ask your mom first.

Here'sa trick you can play on your sisters and brothers.

Go to this website,http://www.optillusions.com/dp/1-1.htmandask them to count the black dots in thispicture.

By the way, I love Sebastian's newavatar! He sure is one festive little fellow! I'mstill tired from all the excitement of Santa's trip.

Now I'm getting ready to celebrate New YearsEve with friends of mine. We're going to have confetti, partyhats, drinks in pretty glasses, and good food. My friend isbringing his rabbit with him and I wouldn't be surprised if he had ahat for his little girl bunny. He does silly things likethat. If he does bring a New Year's Eve outfit for his bunny,I'll be sure to take a picture of her and post it for you.

Love,

-Carolyn>

You didn't like it??? Sorry. :?

I thought it was neat!

Love,
-Carolyn

Hi Sebastian's Little Girl,

Pshoooooo!!! Glad you're not mad.

(Pretty funny that LindseyandKen's eyes went batty. *giggles*)

Love,
-Carolyn

Laura I like your new avatar with Spice on it. I like the way you guys treat me and how you notice me.

Sebastian's Little Girl

Hi Sebastian's Little Girl,

You're a very important part of this forum. Your notes are adored bymany, and your ideas about things teach us all - even adults.

I, for one, know that Laura loves you to pieces, as do I and Buck Jones.

It's not in my nature to be afraid of many things, but bunnies andchildren being hurt or upset bothers me greatly. That's why I gotscared when I thought you were angry. Laura caught right onto yournote. You two little stinkers! Playin me like that.

I have to be more careful with you two.

;)

Love,
-Carolyn

Carolyn,

You must remember I'm not too far off her age. ;)

[align=center]*************************************************[/align]
Sebastian's Little Girl,

Thank you! That's an old picture of Spice when he was still a baby! I just love that photo of him and decided to use it. :)

spice.jpg

Laura I love Spice's big ol ears! Theyare so cute! I wish Sebastian had big ears. Carolyn He gave me lots ofkisses this morning for 30 or 40 min it tikeld. I just wanted to tellyou I am going to the zoo today and I'm going to toysrus to. And I wantto tell you I am going to put a photo of my newcowboy bootson here later.

Love Sebastian's Little Girl

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Laura I like your new avatar with Spice on it. I like theway you guys treat me and how you notice me.

Sebastian's Little Girl
We sure do notice you - you are such a pretty girl, and we love the wayyou and Sebastian are so close We are lucky to have you join us:D - Jan

Hay Carolyn it's me. I GOT A NEW DOG!!!! It dose what i want! Psssssssssst i got new pantees for Only 5.00$

Sebastian's Little Gril

Latest posts

Back