Titan!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations, bet you´re so excited and good to hear everything is going so well.

Titan is a lucky lad, thinking about winter already, autumn is just coming in here.

Hello everyone!!

we are till around and thought I should let everyone know.

I have been super busy between baby stuff work and just life in general, ..moved on to the 3rd trimester I cant believe how fast it is going.

Titan is all snug away in his tarped up hutch and ready for winter.

With baby on the way and life being so busy I have been debating on if I will have the time for Titan and all the brushing, so me and the Fiance have been talking about it, he is to amazing of a bunny to let him ever be neglected again. So our plan is to get him shaved every 3 months when he sheds out, schedual enough time for brushing at a minimum of once a week and see how it goes for a while along with his out side/ inside time now that it is icky out. If it works out he will stay.. I hope it does he is so amazing but if not he may be finding a new good home, we would be super picky on who would be allowed to have him...I believe the groomer at the vets who shaves him would be interested.

So its up in the air it all will depend on how the baby is when I start work back up. I hope it does not come to finding him a new home but we really do want what is best for him.

I do so hope you manage to work things out, it would be such a shame if you had to rehome him, he´s such a gorgeous fella. I´m sure that you will find a solution.

I can´t believe you´re so far along, I remember when you announced it and it seems like yesterday. Hope everything is going well and I´m sure you´re really excited with the preparations.

When is your due date ;)

I do so hope you manage to work things out, it would be such a shame if you had to rehome him, he´s such a gorgeous fella. I´m sure that you will find a solution.

I can´t believe you´re so far along, I remember when you announced it and it seems like yesterday. Hope everything is going well and I´m sure you´re really excited with the preparations.

When is your due date ;)

I hope it works out as well, but I refuse to let him sit in his cage board and lonely because I am busy or to tired. We are trying new things and making an effort to keep to everything ^_^.

I am due February 6th Its exciting, I love feeling all the movement..sad that I no longer get any ultrasounds...but I will get to see my lovely baby soon enough. I have a consultation with the birth center next week!

Im have always thought it was a lame excuse to have to rehome an animal due to a child, ...Im pretty sure I can make a few hours a week for some good grooming, and some time every day for play time. I'm just nervous being a first time mom and all.

I´m sure you´ll be a great mum and it must be so exciting for you. I´m sure nothing ever prepares you for the feeling of having another human being who relies totally on you. But, I hope you will have time for Titan, if you shave him, it should be more manageable and less time consuming.

Keep us posted and we defo want baby pics when the new arrival is here :)

I´m sure you´ll be a great mum and it must be so exciting for you. I´m sure nothing ever prepares you for the feeling of having another human being who relies totally on you. But, I hope you will have time for Titan, if you shave him, it should be more manageable and less time consuming.

Keep us posted and we defo want baby pics when the new arrival is here :)

Thank you for your kind words!

Titan went in for a shave today he had a few spots he would not let me groom out,,so most of his tummy is shaves and a bit of his butt, we decided to leave the rest for winter, Talking to the groomer, who adores him, she is more than willing to shave him down for me ever few months or so for about 20$..cant beat that and she is great with him.

and of course i will post pics of the baby!

I regret to inform everyone, Titan passed away from unknown reasons last night.

His vet check was good just a few days ago when he was shaved,..I checked on him yesterday in the morning before work to make sure his water bottle had not froze, it was fine. Fed him again when i came home.

This morning I found him unmoving in the corner of his cage...he was gone. I am so upset right now, I had to leave him and go to work.

I have no idea what could of done this.....he was fine and now he is gone..only about 3 years old ..I am just at a loss.

:(

I'm so very sorry for your loss. What a shock!! It seems like you did everything right that you could have. Binky free Titan.

OMG, I just cannot believe this, I was reading the last few days as I haven´t been on and I got to your post about his passing and I´m astounded. That beautiful little boy has gone, you must be absolutely devastated and I can´t quite believe it.

I am so sorry and can´t imagine how you feel. I will really miss him as well. Binky free my little fur ball, he always made me think of my Bandy. My prayers are with you.

OMG, I am just shocked to read this. :( Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that Titan passed away. I am so sorry for your loss, I am going to miss him too. He was such an adorable fur ball. Binky free over the rainbow bridge Titan!

Thank you everyone for your kind words...I still miss him so much, I cant even lurk on this site to much anymore but I felt I had to share.

My baby boy came in to this world nearly a month early on 1/11/14 at 5.13 lbs 18 inches.
Perfectly healthy and happy
1498964_619998461400604_941790461_o.jpg

Oh he is absolutely perfect, I am so happy he's here and a New Year baby. I am sure you are getting used to being a new mum and enjoying your beautiful little boy.

Still think of Titan, saw him on another thread the other day, such a handsome boy.

I'm sure keeping busy with the baby gives you lots to think about and less time to dwell on other things. Keep the pics coming, he is going to be a very handsome young man :)

Back