Tiny's (& Puck's) TALL Texan Tales (& tails)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The BUNFATHER wrote:
Dear Diary,

Now that I'm over a year old, I thought that perhaps I should try different things to see what I want to do with the rest of my life....besides being the BunFather that is. After all - didn't the GodFather run a business or something?

Well...I tried my hand at song-writing (I'll copy it below from an earlier post I made and share it). Dad said I'm not that good.

So I thought I'd try my hand at fashion design. I picked mom's FAVORITE dress to work with because I knew it was good quality ( she said it was "dry clean only").

Mom is mad at me now. She says I can't try out for "Project Bun-way" where bunnies redesign their owners' clothes. I think she's kicking me out of my closet.

Well....here's my design...I felt like mom's skirt was too long and the pattern wasn't "bold enough"...like she needed more fur (skin?) to show through....

I told mom I wanted a "bold" design that would show off her legs and capture the attention of others. Doesn't my design do that? (You need to click on the photos to get the full effect).

Sheesh....what talent should I try to develop next?

The BunFather
What a good boy you are, Tiny! You know how hot it can get down there in Texas, and you decided to give your Mom some airconditioning (as well as show off yourawesome fashion sense!). But ya know what buddy? I wouldn't hang around too close if you see her pulling out that BIIIIIG pot!

:cooking:

(I'm nice to myMom,too!I noticed she gets a break every time I eat another computer or phone wire!)

PIPP :bunny17

LuvaBun,

Wow...needlework sounds fun! But mom hides all of her needles and thread from me so that I won't try to eat them.

Yesterday wasa beautiful day here - almost 65 degrees out - a cool breeze going. I worked really hard to try my skills at landscape design. I think its great for rabbits - and they'll each have their "own space".

Dad told mom he'd fill in the holes this week......

I tell you - NOBODY appreciates my efforts around here.

I thought about taking up gardening because I can weed...but mom says that carrot tops are NOT weeds.

The BunFather

Dear Diary,

Well, it looks like I can't be a librarian either. I thought I'd help mom out because she has SOOOOO MANY books around the house - and sometimes she's so busy with them that she doesn't have time for me.

So I decided to help her take care of them.

She's always telling dad that they're "food for thought"....but I think they need more cooking or something. They pages are ok but those covers are a bit tough...

Unfortunately, mom found me. I was looking for "The Velveteen Rabbit" but wasn't able to find it. But I did discover that Danielle Steele's "food" is more spicy than mom's "how to" books on getting organized.

Maybe I should try to be an organizer?????

The BunFather

LuvaBun wrote:
. And boy, are you trying!!

Jan

Jan,

You must know my mom real well! That seems to be what she says to me....but its usually used with another word...

like..

"Tiny...you're trying my patience" (followed by a big sigh)

or

"Tiny...are you trying to get in trouble?" (usually followed by a smile and a sigh)

or

"Tiny....are you trying to get on my last nerve?" (I always wait to see if she's gonna thump me off on that one - it means I'm almost in trouble).

But funny thing is - when I keep hopping in front of her as she's going to the door to let the dog out (I'm showing her where the dog wants to go - and getting in her footsteps so she can follow me) - she never says, "Thank you Tiny for TRYING to help!"....well...she did do it one time when she tripped. But it didn't sound like a happy form of "trying"...

Today I'm stuck inside...but that's ok. I've been looking at the closet walls and thinking about how I could practice some carpentry to redesign mom's closet....

The BunFather

Mom says I'm in a mid-life crisis? GingerSpice says its a "soon to die" crisis if I keep it up. Me? No crisis at all...just figuring out what to do with my time besides sleep...

Well diary, I've decided that for at least a little while - I'm just gonna be a lazy bunny.

I try my attempts at songwriting - I get laughed at.

I try fashion design.....I get in trouble.

Interior design gets dad upset with me.

Landscape design is great for bunnies - till dad fills in the holes.

Librarian is out...the books need some salt or something.

The only thing I seem to be able to do (because mom is groggy and slow) is to be her alarm clock....you know - jump her on with full force (15 pounds) because I heard a noise outside and she needs to know about it. Then I have to take off running - but at least she's awake.

Still yet - you know - the life of a lazy bun isn't too bad. I do still have to spend time practicing "the butt" and being available for the harem to groom me properly. I go in the rabbitry to remind the bucks that I am STILL the boss....

So it isn't as if I'm wasting my life away - right?

Well - its getting late and I better go wake up mom again. I'll tell her I was dreaming of craisins and wanted to see if she knew where there are any....

The ONE

The ONLY (doesn't that mean the same as one?)

The ORIGINAL

BUNFATHER

Dear Diary,

I don't know if I should be complaining and say that life isn't fair - or be happy. Mom and I have talked and for now - I'm happy.

You see - Puck doesn't know it - but he's getting a GIRLFRIEND for his birthday. Mom says that she has been debating about this for a long time - but she's decided that he really needs a girlfriend. Ok - so she's going to be his wife....but he needs to do the asking! (Mom says that she is going to let them breed a little bit - like for a year or so - and then both will get neutered and be bonded and live together).

Her name is "Milina" and she is coming all of the way from California! Mom even showed me her picture and I'm going to share it here in my diary.

Now I have to admit - I'm a little bit upset because mom says I can't steal Milina for my harem. She says that Milina is coming to be with Puck! However, the more I thought about it - between Miss Bea, GingerSpice, Who, Boo-berry, and the other gals.....you know - a guy can only divide his attention so many ways!

Anyway - in the future I may let Puck borrow my name and diary to talk about Milina once she comes. I will admit- she does look pretty!

The BunFather

Dear Diary,

Its been a while since I've written. I've been pretty busylately going outside while the weather is still good.Sometimes I am lucky and get to spend the whole night outside becauseit gets hot in the daytime. The only bad thing about it isthat the sprinklers tend to wake me up in the early morning hours andfor about an hour I have to keep hopping from spot to spot (for 15minutes at a time) while the ground gets rained on...

But how does it rain if its coming from the ground? I stillcan't figure that one out....suddenly the ground opens up and thesewater things go off.....I've tried to dig one up but the dog keepscovering it up so I don't get in trouble.

Puck found out the secret about his new girlfriend and he's beeninsufferable to live with. He taunts me with, "Tiny...I'mgetting a GIRL and I'm gonna have a family!". Yeahright! What self-respecting buck wants a FAMILY...when youcan have a harem? Oh well...he's young. Wait tillshe starts bossing him around (I think I'm going to tell GingerSpice togo meet her and give her some pointers on dealing with Puck).

Puck doesn't know it - but Milina arrived in Houston lastnight. Mom is bringing her home on Saturday night - they'remeeting at a show. Mom says she has to be in something called"Quarantine" for a couple of weeks - I think its a special cagedesigned to keep you from getting sick or something. In thatcase...Puck needs one 'cause he's always running his mouth off at meand I have to go and spray by his cage (but only if mom isn'tlooking). Mom blames Puck for it - isn't thatfunny?

Well...it was funny...till mom caught me.

Anyway - not much has been happening here other than babies being born,mom taking LOTS of photos all the time .... and Robin & momstealing my bananas when Robin was home last week. Carrotsare ok..but they aren't bananas.

I'm off to look at more bunny blogs - mom says I need to check out"Just Jack" as I'll see some familiar faces. Hmm.....do Ireally want to?

Till later,

The BunFather!

C'mon, Bunfather, you mean you don't want lots of mini Tinys running around?:D

Try not to flirt with Milina too much- she's Puck's only girl, while you have so many lionhead ladies!

Dear Diary,

I've missed this forum. Some of my favorite bunnies havepictures here and I haven't been able to sneak on the computer at nightwhile munching carrots (and ignorning mom and dad's sleeptyime noisesthat never seem to harmonize).

But I wrote a diary entry and saved it while the board was down...here it is..

Dear Diary,

I know - its been a while since I've written. Puck has himself agirlfriend - life has been busy - but I've had so many outsideresponsibilities that I come in exhausted every night and too tired tocome to the forum.

I have to post though because something interesting happened recently....

I had just come in from outside and was sneaking a banana peel from thetrash - when I heard hooting and hollering form the livingroom. As usual, mom was at the computer - but dad was withher and they were laughing hysterically about something mom had beensent. In fact, mom laughed so hard she had to run to thebathroom and almost didn't make it.

While mom was gone, I stood up on my hind legs and peeked at thecomputer. I was amazed....what was so funny?

Still yet - mom had been crying for DAYS about losing one of herfavorite harlequin lionheads soI was so happy to see herlaugh again.

I told dad that I didn't understand what was so funny about thepictures. Mom doesn't look like that - why I've never evenseen her wear that fur in the photo...and I know most of moms favoritefur tops.

He didn't seem to understand me. He just patted my head andwalked away. He doesn't understand bunny nudges well enough.

Ginger and Miss Bea came out of the bedroom 'cause they'd heard thehooting and hollering too - and so I showed them the computer screen.

Ginger didn't get it. I'll tell you - I love that littledoe...but sometimes she's such a dumb bunny. Of course - Ididn't want to let on that I didn't exactly get it either.Why...mom's driver's license thing is different. (I mentionthat because dad says he didn't know that internet sites used thesoftware that is used to produce photos for driver's licenses...mom anddad laughed about that too).

Anyway - Miss Bea explained it to us. She reminded us thatshe spent 9 months as a classroom bunny in a kindergarten classroom andshe'd seen this all the time - but it was usually done with crayons andpaper and they didn't have spell check...but pictures would be drawnand then passed around and laughed at by students. She saidthat she never quite got the idea of it - that the pictures neverlooked right - and that sometimes she tried to take aim at them if hercage was close enough....just to see if maybe that would help somemagical ink appear or something.

So she told Ginger & I not to worry - that she'd been to kindergarten and knew how stuff like this works...

So - I've decided with summertime coming - since I'm going to have tostay inside during the day - I'm going to practice to be a photographerso I can come up with art like this...

The BunFather

P.S. Wanna see what made mom and dad laugh so hard?(Mom says something about this picture being about as accurate as JLo's would be? )

Oh yes...if mom saw this entry - she'd want me to warn folks firstto put downtheir food and drinks and swallow!

(Personally, I think mom is tickled to think she's wanted...and I'mturning herin for the$$ so I can buy me some morecrasisins...)

(Picking upphone to call operator: "Hello,Operator? Where do I call to turn in the Peginator?")

HaHaHa! I love it!

Tiny, you should get your mom to print out that picture and frame it:), for someone to care so much for herto send her a specialpicture to make her laughwhen she's going through a difficulttime... that is something!

Thank you for sharing that with us!

~Sunshine

SunnieBunnie Rabbitry wrote:
HaHaHa! I love it!

Tiny, you should get your mom to print out that picture and frame it:), for someone to care so much for herto send her a specialpicture to make her laughwhen she's going through a difficulttime... that is something!

Thank you for sharing that with us!

~Sunshine
We did print it out - on magnetic paper and we're putting it on the frig so all who enter will be warned

"The PEGINATOR!" is here!

Peg

PUCK AND MILINA JUST HAD BABIES!

Milina had five babies but one was stillborn. She has ONEchocolate (oh Lord...may it be a girl), one broken black, and twoblacks (or black otter?)....

Mom is doing fine - dad is denying they're his....

Peg

Well, it has been almost a month since Puck& Milina had babies....of course, I know that no one reallywants to see them....right?

Puck claims he's been framed and that he refuses to pay "bunny support"for the third bunny...Milina keeps trying to tell him that she's doinga favor for a lionhead mama who had 8 babies and fostering thebaby. Of course, Puck never really listens to her - justsays, "They're not all mine!".

For those who are wondering - Puck is a broken black otter (carryingchocolate) holland lop and Milina is a chocolate holland lop.Milina had five babies - 2 were peanuts and1 wasstillborn. I had hoped and prayed for a chocolate otter DOEand maybe a broken chocolate DOE. Ha. We got abroken black doe and a chocolate otter BUCK...

Oh well - here are the photos!

See the foster child?

The foster child is actually a bit more friendly.

Puck's daughter has his easy-going "want to please mom" personality (ha ha ha)...

But mom found a way to get her to stay around for some pictures..

Oh wait...she didn't want to cooperate THAT much...

Puck's son

Yes - he has a 2nd ear but he insists on flipping it UP onto his head....not letting it hang.

I'll share more photos as they grow up. I haven't decided yetwhether to let them go to other homes (I've had requests for lops aspets) or to keep them....

Peg

Back