Three new additions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Myheart, I don't think it's possible, to have a bad bunny pic.
I think being photogenic, is in their genetics. I'm still not fast enough to catch a Binky though, maybe someday. I can squish them for you? would that count? Bella's, Dewlap is getting bigger, if you can imagine.

Illusion wrote:
Myheart, I don't think it's possible, to have a bad bunny pic.
I think being photogenic, is in their genetics. I'm still not fast enough to catch a Binky though, maybe someday. I can squish them for you? would that count? Bella's, Dewlap is getting bigger, if you can imagine.

I guess you could squish them for me until I come to pick them up. Your squishies might not be as good as mine, but they are used to yours for now.

Bella's dewlap getting bigger....?!!!! You are so killing me!!!! Now I will have to save up the money to pick her up sometime this year!! :biggrin2:Give Bella an extra little fur-snorgle for me. She is really becoming a character, isn't she? Bella's following you around and laying down like she was doing nothing is definitely video material! Too cute for words!!!

Will your husband be able to give Luca and Jakey up when I come for them? **note to self--pick bunners up when dad is at work**

myheart

lmbo, He would come after them, and if he came home, and they weren't here, I'd have problems.
They are definatly his bunners,I just do the "dirty work" cleaning cages, and clipping nails. Yep it's getting bigger, it's kinda funny to watch her clean it, it wobbles. Yes she is becoming quite the character. I'll give them all fur-snorgles for you.

Illusion wrote:
Hey Becca, Thanks
Anytime, I know the feeling you get when someone comments on your blog - I love it, thought maybe putting a few in today on RO might get more comments on other peoples :)

Latest posts

Back