Three new additions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Illusion

Reaction score
2803856057_5d7affd5d3.jpg

Luca, Flemish Giant

2804702362_c913194295.jpg

Jakey, Flemish Giant

2803855049_55fd9754fa.jpg

Bella, Flemish Giant

Our new additions to our bun Family

They are all so beautiful!!!:pI am so glad you posted pictures--now I know to put them all on my bunny-nabbing list!! No really...make sure your doors are locked every night.

Please post more pics of my new babies...:D

myheart

Myheart,
Bella is a nipper, especially if you iggy her. I had her on the bed, I was reading a book, she took the book away from me, and nipped me until I gave her nose scratches. If your laying on your side she'll run up to you and put her nose in your arm pit. I dunno. I always flinch cause I think she's gonna bite me. But other than that she's pretty good. She's molting right now, so she gets brushed everyday, some times twice. She LOVES it. If you have something she wants she'll take it and run, just like having a toddler again.

Luca and Jakey are pretty laid back, We started to name Luca Pez cause, well I'm sure you can guess.
Jakey is pretty mellow, but stubbern, he's a very independant bunny.

Just thought i'd let ya know what to kinda expect, when you nap them.

Heather

BSAR,
Bella is molting right now, the coat coming in kinda looks like a tiger coat. It's pretty. I'll post pics of it so you can see.

Illusion wrote:
2804945811_e74b5fcb20.jpg

Bella Baby

I'm in love!!!! :inlove:Just look at the cute little bunny-butt!!! I just want to give her a big squish for being so darn cute...Squi-i-i-i-sh!!!! :biggrin2:I definitely have to have them all now that I know a bit more about them!!!

myheart

p.s. What is she watching? Some sort of cat-rudeness going on...? It is really holding her interest. (I have cats for them to play with...)

lmao, I don't know about cute "Little" bunny butt, but it's defiantly cute.
I think she's still curious about the other animals. She really got mad at Pika (kittie) for getting in her carrier, which she uses as a tunnel.

I WANT THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!:shock:

JadeIcing wrote:
I WANT THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!:shock:

Okay now...!!! Didn't I put dibs in on them first for once...? I can tell there will be a list of potential nabbers, but, sorry, my name will be at the top this time!!!! I need big squishy bunnies!!!!! :duel

myheart

Lol, yall are gonna give em big squishy heads, if your not careful. Gonna have to keep the buns away from the computer, so they can't see.

Striker wrote:
i dont like the writing in the ears, but very cute and big

I think that somelocations, or for show,rabbits need to have tattoo's and the ear is where they are done. Is that the situation with their identification tattoo's?

myheart

Yep, they're all show bunnies and pedigreed. I personally don't like the tattoos either, but they were done before I got the buns.

Latest posts

Back