Three new additions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some Jakey Pictures

Where's the beef?

2934324133_31ca885d12.jpg

2934308263_89cf2f2274.jpg

2935163442_3785a12b22.jpg

2935160794_2995b5aa94.jpg
2934322493_3f538fe8b5.jpg

2935180684_eae97336c7.jpg

2934315971_e8aeef1107.jpg

Jakey reminds me more of Buggz everyday.

Jakey is PERFECTION:heartbeat:.

He's Definitely on my Bunny Napping List. So Watch Out.:p

Susan:bunnydance::happyrabbit::bunny18:bunnyheart:running bunny

I can't even start to tell you how much I have missed seeing new pictures of my bunners. Jakey is so handsome!!!! If they all lived in my house, they would get so tired of get squished-on everyday...:pGood thing they are with you until I am able to pick them up....:biggrin2:

myheart

He is getting big fast, and Luca is still a dainty lil girl, I guess the couple of months difference in age makes a big difference in size. Luca's fur is soooooo soft, I think she's begginning to shed a bit. Bella is still Bella, loves cuddles and willnip you if she feels like she's not getting enough attention. I've been really lucky with my seven, all of there personalitiesare great, except for Bender but he's been like that since we "rescued" him in 06. I'll add more pics of Luca and Bella later or tomarrow.

I NEED another Bella fix!!!!!:DAny extra pictures of her lurking around on your computer? All of your fur-kids are soooo beautiful that they should be shared on a regular basis! :p

myheart

Thanks for the beautiful pics...!!

Awe, look at Luca's little bunny moosh getting ready to nibble on a carrot... Way too cute!!!:pSmoooch!!!!!

And Baby Bella!!! Squish her up for me!!!:DShe looks so big in those pictures...I think she need two or three squishes to cover her completely (LOL).

Do both of your white kitties have blue eyes? Are they deaf? I had a white kitty with blue eyes who was deaf. I adopted her from the shelterwhen the shelter actually called me and asked me to take her because I was the only one who was interested in her. She didn't do will at the shelter. Without hearing the people, she didn't have any interest in her surroundings and became very sick. Every since having her in my life, I will always look for a deaf kitty because they are so much fun when they learn the hand signals.My current deaf kitty has pretty gold eyes, but I miss the blue eyes something terrible.... So you might have to post some cute pics of your kitties and their beautiful blue eyes. :p

myheart

Tommy is the only one with a blue eye, he isn't deaf he hears pretty good actually. I think he has problems seeing out of that eye tho. Tommy's kidneys have almost shut down on him twice. The last time the Vet told us to be ready to say good bye to him. We brought him home the next day, haven't had a problem since.
Bella is huge, I won't pick her up at all, I make hubby do it.
Your welcome for the pics.
I just need to stop being lazy when it comes to uploading lol

I was just going back through your blog for Bella, Luca, and Jakey. Just wanted to ohh and ahhh over the pictures again...:pThen I realized I haven't saved any of the pictures to my own "RO Member's Rabbits" photo file on my computer. Do you mind if I save a few (especially Bella's butt picture, Jakey in the box, and Luca ready to nibble the carrot). They are just too precious, and should show up on my screen-saver which is set to pull pics at random. It gets to be mesmerizing at times waiting to see what pic will be next (LOL). :shock:

myheart

I just ran into your post on the "Bridge Bunnies" thread. Thank youfor sharing a bit of information about them and for posting the lovely pics. I am so sorry about your losses. Your heart-bunny, Buggz, looked like one special guy. If you are up to it, it would be nice to see a few more pictures of him, although I would understand if you didn't care to.

Rest in Peace little babies.

myheart

I just finished going through your other thread and looked at all of your pictures. How do you find room for every-bun? I love the pic of Buggz laying with your boys on the floor. He was almost as big as they were...LOL. What lovely colors SugarBeet has. All of your babies are so precious. They are little treasures. :p

myheart

When we started with Buggz, we debated on what to make his cage with, so we went to Wal-Mart and bought the biggest dog crate we could find. One dog crate turned into two, and then it went to Four in a cube, with a ladder to his upper floor.
When Buggz died we turned his cage into two double wides. So to answer your question they are in double wide dog crates stacked from floor to ceiling in our bedroom.
2968527215_9d6d3dcb3f.jpg

Buggz cage cubed.

2968525667_6cde71af27.jpg

Buggz cage bottom half.

I was just about to ask for an update!

Latest posts

Back