Three new additions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talk about the most deluxe condo for a big bunny!!! What a lucky guy!!:p Now I know what type of room I will need for my big squishy bunny when I get one.

This is the set-up you are using for Scotch and Beau to live side-by-side?

Actually, I was going to use the entire bunny-room as a "cage" with one huge litter pan and tons of toys. Ahhh.... Some day....:D

myheart

Beau and Sammy and Sugar Beet are in singles, with a shelf, and a latter, since they are smaller in size.
2968579305_3f393b429c.jpg

this was Beau and Scotch's set up, After Scotch died, we took out his shelf, latter, and the divider, and let Beau have the whole thing, then we made Sammy's and Sugar's the same way.

Yes, this was the picture I was thinking of, that is why I asked. So now Beau has the deluxe condo all to herself? Such a good bunny-mom giving the fur-babies so much room... :D

myheart

lol, I try. Yep Miss Grumpy Butt has it all to herself. I will admit, when we first brought Buggz home, we didn't have a clue about rabbits. Buggz kind of taught us the ways of the bunny. I just know I wouldn't want to be cramped, so they don't either. Beau and Scotch were about 6 months old in that pic, not long after it was takin, he died. I miss the little kissy face.

Illusion wrote:
2805843306_53b4970913.jpg

Bella's Molt
Wow that is gorgeous! I have never seen anything like that before! It also looks almost like Harlequin coloring or tortise coloring on a cat. Sorry I didn't reply sooner!

Bella is so stunning!!!! I could look at her all day and always want more of her the next day! If I saw her on PetFinder, I would travel the entire U.S. to get her and make her my own.

:inlove:

myheart

I don't have any new pics to post, everything has been hectic around here. Jakey is quite a bit bigger than he was. Luca is a little piggy girl. Bella is definatly feeling more comfortable here. Thanks for all the comments, guys

Myheart, Bella is a stunning girl, I couldn't agree more. We weren't planning on getting any other color but White, then I saw Bella, and had to have her. Glad the breeder changed her mind, and let me get her.

Illusion wrote:
Bella was 16 pounds when we got her, she's about 17 now, Luca is around 11, and Jakey is about 13
Wow! Who needs a dog or cat when you can have a bunny that size! :p I bet those buns could show a cat who's boss! :p

3010399754_52869e632f.jpg

Awe.....!!! Doubly squishy!!!! :inlove: Perfect picture to promote the adoption of REWs. Makes me want ten.... okay, just Jakey and Luca.... :p

myheart

More Bella, Luca, and Jakey, Please!!!! :biggrin2:

(I saw that you were on-line....)

myheart

p.s. .... besides, your thread needs to be bumped so that others will see all of the great pics of my fur-babies. :p

Oh my gosh...!! Look at those ears!!! I just love them!!! Please send ears, noses, whiskers, and bunny-butts in care of.....

Such great pictures as always! My fur-babies all look comfortable being with you, but I bet they miss me something fierce....! ;)I still want to squish them all!!! Ah... my baby Bella.... ****Squiiiiiish****

myheart

The Buns rule the house, and they know it. We are all wrapped around a bunch of paws. Bella has started chasing me around, and when I turn around and look at her, she lays down at my feet. Jakey and Luca get all excited when hubby walks into the bunny room, they say ohhhhhh look Daddy's here, spoiled bunners.

Latest posts

Back