Thought I'd resurrect the RO pregnancy thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hooray and congrats! I must be psychic because for some reason I thought you were having a girl weeks ago! Are you excited? Also, what do the Braxton-Hicks contractions feel like?

No Braxton Hicks? I'm jealous.

SnowyShiloh, for me it feels like hard period cramps but only involving my lower abdomen instead of my entire body (my cramps are awfull!). Also my belly feels hard from the uterus contracting but most of that doesn't hurt. Sometimes I have to lie down from the cramping but most of the time I can just ignore it easily enough.

Steph, how is your little one doing? I'm not sure what my percentile is but it's right in the middle.

Hi Angela,
Still small but growing. I have a follow up ultrasound in a week and a half. Not helping that my other one is up all of the time with teething. Oh the joys of motherhood ;).
Glad to hear all is well with your little munchkin.

Are you guys sharing name options?

Congrats to you all and naturestee! I just found out last week the great news! :) (I've been a little inactive on here lately!)

We're thinking Melody Rayne. If it doesn't start to annoy us in the next few days then we've found our name! Rayne was his favorite first name but I prefer it in the middle. :biggrin2:

naturestee wrote:
Got my ultrasound today! It's a girl! Three girls for RO!

Getting Braxton Hicks already too. Boo.

Hooray for girls!! :pinkbouce:

Sorry I haven't been around the last few weeks. I switched doctors to one that is affiliated with the hospital I want to deliver at and got some surprising news. I had a previous pelvic fracture about 10 years ago, and this dr. was shocked that my old dr hadn't sent me for a scan. I may not be able to labor depending on how the break healed. I was upset and confused by that and have spent the last two weeks worrying while I waited for a referal. I finally got my appt with the high risk dr for my scan and now I'm pretty settled in the fact that either way natural or c section, we'll have a healthy baby and thats all that matters. The new doc seems to think that the extreme pain I've been having in myleft hip is because my pelvis can't expand like its supposed to. The old dr just kept telling me it was normal.I'm so glad I switched dr's when Idid. It would be much worse to labor for 20hrs only to have the baby get stuck and have an emergency c section anyway!

Also, the shower was wonderful and I believe we officially have every necessity we need. There are a couple of wants left on my list but every thing major is taken care of.

That's rotten about the old injury. Thankfully your new doc pays attention to stuff like that. Here's hoping for a natural delivery (less recovery time)!

awww, congrats to all those pregnant moms on here. i just so happen to be 6 weeks pregnant, and im so superrr excited. this is my second, and we are PRAYING for a girl. we already have a little boy. i cannot wait to see more baby picsss.

I hope everything is going well! Little Melody seems to be in a growth spurt these last few days. I'm crazy hungry, exhausted, and sore from my ligaments stretching. She even kicks hard enough to shake my belly now! Speaking of which I think she's commenting on this thread!:shock:

At least she'll be using up some of the Thanksgiving calories for me. :)

Edit: my 15 year old niece started painting the baby room this weekend. The walls are what I call "Kermit green" and she's painting a Mario mural. So cool!

hello ladiesss..(and gents?but that would be awkward wouldnt it?) anyways, my baby isnt very big.lol.. but the baby bellyyy is just so enjoyable!!!! i have ZERO morning sickness(im 13 weeks) and zero cravings(definetely not something im wanting)

enjoy all those pregnant bellies ladies!!

Latest posts

Back