Thought I'd resurrect the RO pregnancy thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
naturestee wrote:
I'm almost 17 weeks. I'm curious but no big rush. I'll be getting the big ultrasound done soon anyway!

Oh, and I'm going maternity clothes shopping with my mom this weekend. It will be nice to have clothes that fit, I just hope I can find enough shirts that fit a G cup!:shock:

How are you guys doing with weight? I didn't gain any until the last few weeks which made my doctor suspicious (I eat lots, I swear!), but now I'm up about 2-3 lbs since the beginning of September.

G!? Oh doI feel for you! I thought DDD was bad...If you don't mind me asking, what size did you start out at? I've gone up 2 sizes from a singleD to a triple. Old Navy has the BEST maternity jeans! I have 4 pairs. Love em, they are super comfortable. Motherhood Maternity is really inconsistant in their sizes. I have 2 pairs of capris that were given to me, both size XL one is too big and one is too small. Exact same style. I found alot of reasonably priced tops at Ross. I can't believe the prices of maternity clothes! I can not pay $25each fortops I'll wear for just a few months.

My next door neighbor and I are both 28 weeks (2 days apart), she has gained 40lbs total.I have gained 12, but lost 3 being sick so I'm holding at 9lbs. Being overweight to begin with I only need to gain 15-20lbs total so I think I'm doing really well. Meanwhile Trasi (next door) wants to kick my butt! She keeps asking me what my secret is. Shes a vegitarian, and eats GREAT. I eat frozen toaster waffles every morning....so I really don't know.

I started at DDD. I'm almost to an H cup, actually. One of my G bras no longer fits at all and the others are starting to get a little small. Blah.

Motherhood Maternity has an outlet store not to far, so we're going to go check that out. And there's a JC Penney nearby so I'll see if they have what I need in stock. I'm overweight and need plus-size pants, not to mention that normal-sized maternity shirts are not made for my boobs!

Steph, Nura is such a pretty name! Now just eat more so she gets bigger.;) You don't have high blood pressure or anything, do you?

We've been talking names lately and have some ideas. I think we might name it Ronin if it's a boy, maybe Mia or Rayne if it's a girl. So many choices though!

im a DD..just thought since we were talking about boob size id throw that out there :spintongue

p.s. not prego either lol

LovableLops wrote:
im a DD..just thought since we were talking about boob size id throw that out there :spintongue

p.s. not prego either lol
LOL! Wait until you get pregnant, they not only get bigger but a whole lot heavier!!

naturestee wrote:
I started at DDD. I'm almost to an H cup, actually. One of my G bras no longer fits at all and the others are starting to get a little small. Blah.

Motherhood Maternity has an outlet store not to far, so we're going to go check that out. And there's a JC Penney nearby so I'll see if they have what I need in stock. I'm overweight and need plus-size pants, not to mention that normal-sized maternity shirts are not made for my boobs!

Steph, Nura is such a pretty name! Now just eat more so she gets bigger.;) You don't have high blood pressure or anything, do you?

We've been talking names lately and have some ideas. I think we might name it Ronin if it's a boy, maybe Mia or Rayne if it's a girl. So many choices though!
Let us know how you do shopping! +size tops were pretty easy for me to find, but finding comfortable jeans was difficult. I found work pants pretty easily at Target. They have buttons inside the waistband, that you can let out as you grow. Way cool.

Yay I have clothes now! Even with maternity clothes, half of the shirts don't fit my boobs right. Oh well. I still found a bunch of nice ones. Pants weren't too hard although I needed different sizes for different styles. They were kind of all over the place on that. The jeans at Motherhood Maternity are really stretchy (at least the plus size ones are), which will probably be nice. I don't like wearing constrictive clothes lately and I've been living in pajama pants at home.:)

Steph, any news from the dr visit? LOL, I almost said vet!

Naturestee, I accidentally say vet instead of doctor all the time! Jordiwes, what is your other daughter's name? I can't remember! I look forward to all these cute little babies being born and seeing pictures :)

Hi all,

My first daughter is Darya and her sister will be Nura. They are both Persian names (my hubby is Persian).

The doc referred me to an obstetrician, as the baby is quite small. And another ultrasound scheduled because Nura stubbornly had her hand in her face the entire time!

So slightly worried about my small munchkin, but there are no other indications that there are any problems.

Steph

When will you have the next ultrasound? I hope little Nura is okay! I was a tiny baby too but was born before ultrasounds so no one even knew until I was born. I turned out fine :eek:) Well I'm a little weird I guess, but physically I've always been very healthy! How small did the doctor say she is?

I was "small" when I was born. I was only 6 pounds (no ounces) and 19 inches long when I was born. I guess the doctor said I was a full pound underweight at birth. I was full term and turned out OK (I think ;)).

:pinkbouce:So exciting!! When I first started feeling her move, I couldn't wait for my husband to be able to feel it too. Unfortunately we have a shy baby and whenever anyone else puts their hand on my belly she stops. So we started this game where I lay my cell phone or the tv remote on my tummy and we watch her knock it off! It's great!

In a few weeks you'll be begging her (or him) to stop playing your ribs like a xzillaphone!

jordiwes wrote:
DeniseJP wrote:
Congrats! My babies are 19 and almost 18 and I miss the "baby days."

Denise

Really? My 17 month old has been waking up between 5-5:30 most mornings this week.

Just kidding though because they are precious, although exhausting.

I would love another baby but with the diabetes and other health problems, I was lucky to have Andy and Benn... and I'm 45 as of September 26th so I am not exactly a spring chicken. :biggrin2:

My sister and her hubby used to hand my nieces to me with bottles, towels (for bath time), diapers for changes... they just knew. My nieces are now 11 and 10.

So, to take care of that broody feeling I went and looked at a baby miniature horse...and will be buying her once I sell my older Morgan mare (I don't need two riding horses)... my friends call it horse psychosis!

Enjoy those pregnancies and those adorable little ones! The time will go by way too fast! I can still be brought to tears if I hear a toddler say "uppie" to be picked up - Andy did that all the time!

:inlove:

Denise

Latest posts

Back