Thought I'd resurrect the RO pregnancy thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elliot is so cute!

Angela, I wish you could've had some of my hunger, it was rediculous. STEAK! CHOCOLATE!

I'm just getting over my tiredness now (13 weeks).

Verrrrrrrry cute baby book!

Am I the only one that doesn't look at a baby and go 'Awwww that's cute"? Would that make me a bad father? I mean I would love to have a kid... but that thing that people have in their head that makes them think that baby's are cute, that was originally there to make sure they didn't abandon them on the savannah, well I don't have that....

LOL! My husband says the same thing. He doesn't dote over other peoples children but he thinks his own are the most beautiful in the world. Once you have one you'll know the feeling I'm sure!

Sayuri, your son is soooo cute! And I love his name, Elliott is our #1 choice for a son one day. And congrats to JordiWes and Naturestee, plus Becknutt! How exciting.

Paul and I are planning on two or three kids. One or two bio and one or two adopted. He's leaning towards two, I'm leaning towards three, we'll see how many we want after actually experiencing parenthood :D We're aiming to have our first in 5-6 years, allowing me to finish school then get 2 years experience teaching before having a baby. Until then, we're enjoying playing with other people's babies!

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Sayuri, your son is soooo cute! And I love his name, Elliott is our #1 choice for a son one day. And congrats to JordiWes and Naturestee, plus Becknutt! How exciting.

Paul and I are planning on two or three kids. One or two bio and one or two adopted. He's leaning towards two, I'm leaning towards three, we'll see how many we want after actually experiencing parenthood :D We're aiming to have our first in 5-6 years, allowing me to finish school then get 2 years experience teaching before having a baby. Until then, we're enjoying playing with other people's babies!
I always wanted to adopt too, i think for now i will wait till my guys are a little bit older, life is hectic with four boys,lol. adoption is ssssssssssoooooooooo dang expensive

jordiwes wrote:
Just like bunnies, you can foster children too! I really hope to do that someday. One of my life goals.
I did that before i had my third son and will probably be the way i go if i adopt, i will foster to adopt t ype of situation.

We set up the nursery furniture this weekend! I couldn't resist putting the bedding on. (I know the comforter doesn't go on the bed) I'll have to take everything off and wash it anyway when the time gets closer!

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

I love the care bears and notice she is sleeping with a stuffed bunny...

IMG_0924.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

Congrats to everyone who is expecting! And yes, Angela, hooray for cheese! :p

I think newborns are creepy, personally... They look like wrinkly, pink, grumpy old men. After a few days, they "cute-up". I'm not a kid person, but I do love babies! :D

kherrmann3 wrote:
I think newborns are creepy, personally... They look like wrinkly, pink, grumpy old men.
Winston Churchill dipped in 40 wt.:p

Becknutt, that crib set is too cute! Gotta love those things though. What are we supposed to do with those crib-illegal comforters?

I found the cutest outfit while garage saling this weekend! It's white velour and embroidered. It has Peter Rabbit on it and it says "Peter Rabbit was a very naughty rabbit. Run home now!":inlove:

naturestee wrote:
Becknutt, that crib set is too cute! Gotta love those things though. What are we supposed to do with those crib-illegal comforters?

I found the cutest outfit while garage saling this weekend! It's white velour and embroidered. It has Peter Rabbit on it and it says "Peter Rabbit was a very naughty rabbit. Run home now!":inlove:

I was thinking of hanging it on the wall... I really don't know. The comforter is the cutest part of any set and it is what drew me to this one.

That outfit sounds so cute! I absolutely love baby clothes. I refuse to look at them when we go to stores because I've bought too much already!

Clothing advice: pretty much the only things I used the first 6 months were onsies and sleepers. Those are just too comfy and they sleep so often anyhow.

(often but not for long stretches, unfortunately)

Yuck. The initial one, or the second one (the one hour one with 4 different blood samples)?

I had both last time. Yuck is right. And more than one poke with each blood drawn. Ouch!

Back