Thought I'd resurrect the RO pregnancy thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yahoo::clapping::pinkbouce::pinkelepht::thumbup:bouquet::hugsquish:

congrats.gif

welcome2.gif

sas :bunnydance:

Awww she's gorgeous :D Congrats, Kat and Daddy (sorry forgot his name)! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Thanks everyone I will be going home tomorrow hopefully thats is the plan at least. Everyone should be ready me and Kenzie.

I will get her good photo up as soon as we get it.

dk if i ever posted in here...being induced tomorrow morning with my little girl..then my daughters birthday is the 14th :)

Good luck brenda kenzie is doing good we are hopefully taking her good picture Wednesday. She is defiantly a sleeper I am doing a lot better myself thank goodness.

She has her first appointment tomorrow.

I have to get ali or someone on my facebook to add some pictures. I run off cricket internet and really cant load them.

So I will see if ali has time later this week.

Her appointment went well. We changed her to soy formula and she is only getting 2 formula bottles a day the rest BM.

Her two week check up is on Tuesday.

oh a pregnancy thread.. i need this. I've been trying to concieve for 10 months. Under 30... i got pregnant the 6th month but miscarried after 6 weeks.

how long did it take you to concieve? or to conceive after a miscarrage.

lol.. tips? I've been working with my nutritionist for awhile now.. he got me pregnant the first time but now after miscarring my cycles have been like 23 days at the shortest and he's got me on a vitamin to help lengthen...

i'm sure anyone whos gone through this can understand i'm feeling stressed (and trying not to be). i just feel like anything will help me get through this.. i just started my period again today.

For me my husband and I have been not trying but not preventing for almost 4 years when we got pregnant nothing special she was a welcomed suprise.

Kat, are there any pictures of the baby to share? I've been waitin' for weeks now!

Seraphina, I'm in the same boat as you pretty much...

Back