Quantcast

Thought I'd resurrect the RO pregnancy thread

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

NorthernAutumn

Autumn - Administrator
Reaction score
YAY Diana !!!!

Cinnamon looks like he is trying so very hard to be patient...
I am stoked for you!!! :hug: Safe delivery to you! I'll be think of you :)

Thanks for sharing your ultrasound pics, Michelle! That's too cool, that little hand poking up there :p
Will you be looking to see if you have a he or a she? Or will it be a surprise?

Angela, Steph, you've brought some angels here to Earth. What beauties your girls are!

NorthernAutumn

Autumn - Administrator
Reaction score
Oh Diana... Annika is such a beauty!
Many many many congratulations to you!
:yahoo::pinkelepht::pink iris::yahoo::pinkelepht::pink iris::yahoo::pink iris::pinkelepht::yahoo::pink iris::pinkelepht::yahoo::pink iris::pinkelepht::yahoo:

PepnFluff

Reaction score
Oh my gosh shes gorgeous!!! And your photos are amazing!!!! Michelle congratulations! When you find out the flavour PM me cause I just love widdle babies so wanna send a gift and this time it won't be lost in the post!

SnowyShiloh

Reaction score
Awww Annika is so cute and I love her name! I love all of Nura's hair. Are there any new pictures of little Melody? And Chelle, congrats on the wee one :D

SnowyShiloh

Reaction score
Oh and I want a baby too, Daeny- I'm 25 and getting married in 2 months, and my fiance always stops to "awww" over babies when we see them, but I want to finish school and work for a couple of years. So probably 5 years or so before we have a kid!

Daenerys

Reaction score
I already have names picked out and everything >.> I've only been dating my boyfriend for like 8 months but we get along SO well and we've lived together for 7 of those months and I am 90% sure we'll be staying together permanently...so hopefully after my last 3 years of college we'll get married and then I can have a kid :D Can't wait!!

SnowyShiloh

Reaction score
Daeny, my fiance and I have names picked too... We're both fascinated by names and have discussed names since like a month after we started dating (we weren't necessarily talking about names to name our joint child at that point, just talking about names). 90% sure we'll name our first son Henry and first daughter Molly.

Daenerys

Reaction score
I am more partial to girls names than boy names...I just can't seem to find a boys name I like that isn't too "out there"...I am fascinated by names too but my boyfriend isn't, I name all of our pets anyways or else he'd give them all names like the sand boa he named Sandy XD

I want some sort of combination from these names for a girl: Gemma, Felicity, Verity, Rhea

NZminilops

Reaction score
Hello again,

just popped in to say - it's a duuuude!

He's doing really well. I had a 3D scan at 26 weeks. My partner Mat has named him Thomas Isaak.

Excuse the username, it's my trading name on a buy/sell website.

http://images.trademe.co.nz/photoserver/30/141025530_full.jpg

http://images.trademe.co.nz/photoserver/72/141025372_full.jpg

http://images.trademe.co.nz/photoserver/28/141025328_full.jpg

I'm sadly bunniless, so don't really post much. But gosh there have been some gorgeous baby pics posted on here. Congrats to all the mummies!

SnowyShiloh

Reaction score
Awww congrats! Thomas Isaak is a great name and he's really cute. I think he looks like a Thomas too. Are you excited? I can't imagine what it would be like to actually be pregnant, even though I love kids and really want a baby in the next few years.

Not trying to derail, but I found out I have PCOS so I guess I may never know what it's like to be pregnant. I always wanted to adopt at least 1 kid anyway though. Disappointing regardless.

Anaira

Reaction score
Aww he looks cute, kind of. :biggrin:

I'm sorry to hear about that, Shiloh.:( On the name subject, though, I really love your name! Only I've always thought it was a boys name; I have a boy-rat called Shiloh.:p

Latest posts