There's a Cricket in my house!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mouse_chalk wrote:
Yay for cricket!!

Hugs for you :hug:

Will you be getting another little foster?

I won't be getting another right away. There are only two bunnies at the shelter right now. They have only been there for two weeks and, since they get better exposure there, we decided to leave them for now. The shelter has had very good adoptions lately - 5 just last week!

You never know when a little one will come along though.

Cricket has left the building. She was adopted by an absolutely wonderful family. There are three young girls who are exceptionally well behaved. I was impressed and it takes a lot for children to impress me. I am so sad, but happy at the same time. Cricket's new mom was very interested in joining RO, so I have a feeling this isn't the last you will see of her. Cricket's family also has two Nethie boys.

Myfinal picture:

IMG_1484.jpg

The girls are Girl Scouts and I got a box of Thin Mints too! No I'm not sharing.

Yay! How wonderful for Cricket. I'm so glad she has a happy home. Her trip there may have included some unexpected vet issues, but she made it there all the same!

What a lovely 'family' picture. Looks like Cricket has taken to them straight away - and she has 2 Nethie boys to worship her :D

It would be nice if her new mom joins and keeps us updated.

Nice job, Patti, though I bet you're missing her :hug:

Jan

What wonderful news!
Boy, you ladies at GRR are doing something right! What a speedy adoption!

Congrats to Cricket on finding her forever family, complete with bun-friends:D
Congrats to you, Patti, on another successful fostering adventure!!!

I'm excited to see pictures of Sable :)
(Cricket's packing peanut pics are a hoot!)

:highfive:Way to go!

It took Cricket all of 20 minutes to feel comfortable enough to check out her new surroundings. I LOVE THIS BUNNY! She is so loving - you go to pet her and she lies down and crosses her back paws OH and if you try to stop, she nudges your hand to say "don't stop". Cricket has been only been in our house a matter of hours and she's already been a good influence on our 2 other rabbits (both boys, Netherland Dwarfs). They saw her eating Kale and when she dropped a piece they came up and decided to take a taste - it was amazing! The 3 bunnies are all taking turns being "it" while they're playing tag.

Yay!

Welcome to the forum Larsen! :wave:

I'm so glad Cricket is settling in well. She's such a cutie. We're glad to have you here for updates and stories! :D:D

I have never posted but I have always watched.

I am so glad she found a home I want to get into rabbit rescue I have done dgos and cats and puppys and kittens.

But never rabbits. I am glad she is happy hope everything works out for her.

That's wonderful Larsen!

Are they getting along then ??

I wish my 3 would!

Cricket seems like such a sweetheart! You know we all fell in love with her here. I'm glad you've joined us!

Yay, I'm so glad you're here - I think we all fell in love with Cricket.

Sounds like she is settling in just fine, and making herself at home! I can tell she is going to be a very happy girl with you :)

Jan

slavetoabunny wrote:
Before Cricket's new family came to pick her up, I got an email asking me what color Carefresh she preferred. I don't think this bunny is going to be spoiled!!
I hope you didn't send her offin the box with the packaging peanuts. :biggrin2:

IMG_1410.jpg

Pet_Bunny wrote:
slavetoabunny wrote:
Before Cricket's new family came to pick her up, I got an email asking me what color Carefresh she preferred. I don't think this bunny is going to be spoiled!!
I hope you didn't send her offin the box with the packaging peanuts. :biggrin2:

IMG_1410.jpg
:roflmao:Well, they had to get her home somehow!!

I had the pleasure of visiting Cricket in her new home this week. Cricket is living large! She has two bonded boyfriends and three attentive slave-girls. It's so cute - the girls call her "Crickie". Cricket's mom tells me that she has been a very good influence on the boys. They are now using their litterbox regularly and eating vegetables. All of the bunnies are free run 24/7. How much better does it get!!

Although Cricket was one of the more difficult fosters to let go of, I am so glad to see that she has the most wonderful adoptive family that I could ever asked for.

Latest posts

Back