There's a Cricket in my house!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope she feels better tomorrow... Evie was pretty miserable for about 3 days post-spay, but she's pretty cranky to start...
She's probably still bouncing back from the teeth too... I'm sure she'll be OK.

Wonderful to hear that someone is interested in adopting her so quickly!!!

Your taking excellent care of her Patti and she's in good hands. I'm so happy she's eating today. Sophie didn't eat for 4 days after his neuter with no meds, ugh that vet!

Good. I'm glad she's eating and pooing mostly normally. I hope she continues to do better and if she's still not feeling food you migh ask for more intense pain meds. It's a lot to go through, poor darling.

Please keep your helper-wings fluttering. What a difference you make in a day, your affection, care & concern ... The difference in a needy bun's lifetime! :hearts

I'm so happy she's doing so well! What a sweetheart!

Isn't it great when you discover a really special treat for them? Bo's still very fond of oatsies and banana........ he isn't fond of grapes! :shock:

That Cricket is such a sweety. I know a forever home is right around the corner. What would have happened to this sweet girl if she wasn't pulled from the shelter? What a sad thought:(.

You did a great job Patti!!

bunnylady2 wrote:
That Cricket is such a sweety. I know a forever home is right around the corner. What would have happened to this sweet girl if she wasn't pulled from the shelter? What a sad thought:(.

You did a great job Patti!!
Now Liz, you know the correct terminology is "transferred", lol. BTW, no more whimpers from our Cricket. I think she's decided she is in a pretty good place.

So my little Cricket is almost ready to come home...? :wiggle

Great job Patti!!! You deserve the biggest pat on the back that any rabbit-rescue person/organization could ever deserve. What awsome work trouble-shooting and managing the emotional stress of surgery and stasis. :pet:

Go Little Cricket!!!! You are ready for a forever home with caring bunny-parents!!

:bunny18

myheart

bunnylady2 wrote:
Awe...She is such a beauty. I love those helicopter ears!

Isn't she looking great? You can tell in this picture how much better her eye is:

IMG_1258-2.jpg

I'm keeping an eye on her teeth daily. It looks like her right front tooth (her extraction was on the right side) is a bit longer than the other side. I'll have it looked at if necessary. It's not affecting her appetite though!

Cricket looks like to me kind of like a guinea pig with ears, teheheh. I'm glad she is doing well. Who wouldnt thrive with Patti & Pat's hospitality?

Patti she looks wonderful! Uh oh Pat is getting quite smitten err rather Cricket is with Pat, hehe. Way to go Cricket.

Latest posts

Back