There's a Cricket in my house!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww! Cricket likes her Pat....... wonder what Scooter thinks of that? :shock:

She looks great Patti! You're amazing with them!

Cricket is doing wonderfully. She has to be the sweetest little bunny I ever met. She will be having an interview with her prospective family one night this week. I have talked with the mom a lot and sent her lots of pictures. I think the adoption is about 99.9% certain. I can't tell you how happy I am that we transferred this little gal to rescue when we did. It literally saved her life.

What a happy ending, to what could have turned out so different!

Love those pics of her - she really is a sweetheart. Her new family are either going to have to join the Forum, or keep you updated on her - we need to know how she gets on!

Jan

She really likes Pat doesn't she?
Does she dig in the packing peanuts? that's adorable where she's nearly buried in them! LOL!

Awww I LOVE those pictures! She is so cute..... And in the last picture she DEFINITELY looks like a guinea pig!! :D

I'm so glad she's got a new home. What a great job you've done with her :)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
She really likes Pat doesn't she?
Does she dig in the packing peanuts? that's adorable where she's nearly buried in them! LOL!
Cricket loves everyone - she is a very friendly little rabbit. The packing peanuts are a big hit with all the bunnies. We do closely supervise when anybun is playing in the box.

IMG_1331.jpg

God she's so cute:heartbeat:. Look at that cute little face. I sure hope her new owners join RO so we can follow her antics.

If I lived closer I would have wanted to adobt her.

Susan:)

I'm going to have to try the packing peanuts with ours.
She just looks like a big lovebug! I'm so happy for her! and her new family!

Latest posts

Back