The Three Musketeers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bandy is just this giant ball of fluff! Such a cute guy :) I'm so happy that he is continuing to do well and improve, and so glad to hear the boys are back together again. I felt so sad for poor Bandy being separated. I'm sure it was really cute to see them reunited :)

The kitty sounds sweet :) I'm sure whatever you decide will be for the best. One thing to keep in mind when deciding on the kitty, is that it could possibly upset things with your boys. Sorry :( That's just the practical side of my brain overanalyzing things again.

Your not the only one getting old :p It's amazing how fast our bodies seem to go downhill.

Jenny they seem so much happier being together, they were all chilling out in front of the telly. I don't know whether to hold off changing their xpen until after I have spoken to the vet or do it on Sunday. It was funny the first night they were all out as Bandy spent the first hour checking out their space and chinning everything, eating their food and lying in Houdini's hidey house. I did laugh, just like Goldilocks lol. Houdini did the same in Bandy's space and then all three of them chilled out together inside.

Although I love that little kitty, I am still not sure as I don't think I have enough space to accomodate all, would be ideal if I lived in a house and could let her out but don't think it will work with them all indoors.

Just a couple of photos of the three of them together again. Thinking of reorganising their living space on Sunday.

And her is the kitty and her babies.

1397854416880.jpg

1397854453778.jpg

1397854477053.jpg

1397854498931.jpg

Well another busy week, it's getting quite hot now so will have to think about freezing bottles again as seems summer has arrived early. The boys had their myxi shots at the beginning of the week and Johanna the vet gave them a check and said they are all doing great. They were so well behaved, I was amazed but she is really good with them and I think they feel secure and safe with her. Bandy is continuing to do well and his abscess is now really small but we will continue treatment until Johanna is happy that he is clear. I made some balls from loo rolls today and have been laughing so much watching them get craisins out of them.

All happy together so things are just fine. Bought a tunnel for cats last week in the big store but it was smaller than I expected. However, it has now become Snowy's favourite place for an afternoon nap. More photos of the boys

1399145965007.jpg

1399146003754.jpg

1399146032624.jpg

1399146062831.jpg

1399146106149.jpg

I just adore rabbits. They are smart, sometimes naughty, have very complex personalities and every one of them is different. Some are cuddle buns and some not so much but all of them bring so much to our lives.

1399148393829.jpg

I agree, they are awesome pets. The pictures of Snowy in the tunnel are precious! So glad that Bandy is continuing to heal, sending some more healing vibes. :)

Now I realise it was a great buy, I love the pics too, he just looks so laid back and relaxed. Thanks for the good vibes, he sends some back for Luna, hope she is Ok. Bunnies are just such awesome pets, I can't imagine life without them :)

Love him in the tunnel. Makes me wish I could sleep as peacefully as he looks.

It kills me during the week when I'm so tired from being up early and never sleeping well and as I go through the house cleaning and all I get to see all of the critters peacefully sleeping which makes me feel even more tired.

I am so very glad to hear Bandy continues to do well and improve.

Always amazes me the places they choose to sleep, he always looks so happy when he sleeps and he just loves his new tunnel. I am sometimes so tired but never sleep like he does !!!

Bandy is my little soldier, he will take anything and never complain, he has such a sweet personality.

By the way, he will have company in a few weeks. My mom is back for a holiday and my sister will be visiting as well. They will love that.

Well a tiring few days trying to find out who has the UTI/bladder infection. I had to separate them yesterday but waiting for them to pee....well, when I went to bed last night none of them had done anything. This morning I was able to strike Snowy from the list and a little later Houdini so it is Bandy who's the one with yet something else. I feel sorry for my poor little soul. I still haven't managed to collect any but I'm hoping tonight I will be luckier. The funny thing was when I removed the litter trays, they still did their pees and poops where it was and then when I put them back with no litter in it, they peed and pooped in the tray anyway. However their feet have never been so dirty as they kept going in their and stepped in everything. I am sure they will be busy cleaning themselves.

Proves to me yet again how clever my little boys are and cheeky chappies as well ;)

Aaw poor Bandy. I wonder if it is from antibiotics like with women, kill the good bacteria and the bad take over.

I'm sorry you also have more to deal with medically.

Johanna,did say that it could be from the bicilin but at least we can treat it now I know who it is. He doesn't seem uncomfortable or in pain so that's good at least.

All doing really well. Just laughing now as Houdini is exploring the table, the little devil. He always finds a way into everything. They are all happy and enjoying being together. Bandy has a new abscess but is realatively well and eating as normal, he has put on a bit of weight.

Well it´s been a while with work and Bandy´s vet visits and Mom coming, there´s not been much time for anything else.

Bandy is still doing fine, the second abscess has grown but is under control and we´ve got another vet visit tomorrow to see how he´s doing and how the abscess is. He´s still his usual laid back self, eating well, enjoying being with his buddies and doing what he always does. I am taking eat day as it comes with his treatment and I know that we can get through this with patience and faith. The vet has been so good with him and she´s now one of his biggest fans. he is just so sweet and well behaved on his visits, who couldn´t fall in love with him.

Houdini and Snowy are also doing well. Houdini is his usual cheeky self. He is now getting quite bold jumping on the sofa with us and him and Snowy still chase eat other but in a good way, it´s good to see them all so happy together. Not so good on my budget but heck, I didn´t really want those new shoes, bed, TV, holiday......you don´t miss what you don´t have lol.

Mom is settling in well and is loving the boys. She passes the time watching them and checking them out and just loves them. They love her as well and regularly visit her on the sofa.

Work is hectic at the moment and I´m a bit knackered to be quite honest, working most weekends now so not much time for leisure but I have to take advantage of the busy months. My sister and nephew are over next week so even busier but it will be good to spend time together. I´ll now catch up with everyone else. :rabbithop

Well, sister and nephew have been an gone and mom has also left so on my own again with the boys. Work has been hectic and not much time for anything else, I am so tired and it´s only the beginning of the summer.

They will all be back at the end of August so I´m hoping I´ll have more time to spend with them.

Boys are doing fine and Bandy is still undergoing treatment. Not much change, another vet visit tomorrow so we´ll see how the new lump is doing and see if we can open it. He´s still doing famously, eating well and doing his own thing. I do love seeing them all together, had to separate them again for a week but back together now. Houdini is as cheeky as ever, he got over the enclosure again the other day, he´s been working on it for weeks. I laughed cos when I give them their treats in the morning, he stands on top of his house and stretches to the very top of the bars. My mom kept saying "he´ll get out you know". Of course, I knew he would, just wondered how long it would take him to plan his escape. He ran around a few times and then let me catch him. You can´t help but love that little face. I have now had to up the height with extra panels I have and I am hoping that he can´t get over now but you never know with him. You can see his brain working. Snowy is his usual sweet but bossy self, I just love cuddling him whenever I can.

I had tests done over the past few months to see if I had coeliac disease. Hadn´t been feeling well for some time and my sister has is so thought I´d have the tests. Went for the result at the end of May and I am now on a gluten free diet. I must admit I feel so much better but am still struggling sometimes with the food especially when I have to eat out. Breakfast out is the worst, well it´s normally either toast or sandwiches which I can´t have. I am so sick of seeing eggs as I´ve mostly be eating Spanish tortilla which I love but not most days. Food at home is no problem and I´m gettting used to eating without bread although I do buy gf bread but don´t eat it very often. At least when my sister was here, we could sympathise together. It is awkward when you eat out asking so many questions. You can however get most of the stuff at MacDonalds on gf buns so there is one place I can eat.

I need to pass the photos from phone to laptop so I´ll post some in next few days. Seems ages since I´ve put the boys on here.

Houdini, that rascal :p Some buns are just too clever for their own good. Sounds like your mom is getting to know Houdini's personality and antics pretty well if she's predicting when he's going to get up to trouble :)

I can feel for your gf woes. I tried going off gluten several years ago and it's quite the challenge. Eating out was hard. I ended up eating LOTS of salads :) I hope you start to see an improvement in how you feel. Nothing more frustrating with knowing there's something off but not knowing what or how to fix it.

Sounds like you've got a busy summer. I'm glad you and the buns are still doing well, and that Bandy is doing alright. Hopefully your vet can figure out something to get that boy completely better again. I'm sure your both tired of the medicating and treatment.

Latest posts

Back