The Three Musketeers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use tinypic to post the videos or you could use photobucket or youtube. I'm not sure how to use youtube, ask Missy she's really tech savvy I think.
When I use tiny pic, it gives you the option to get pick 'video' then you find the file in your computer to post it, then you put the link or whatever and it makes it like Chris's video where you just click on it. Photobucket and tinypic are the same thing but tinypic is SO much easier to work, its so straight forward.

I think it was english too on the tv, but to me it still sounded like a soap opera. haha.

Lisa, sorry I missed that. I use photobucket to upload and then copy the code onto here and you just click on to watch. I have tried to upload some stuff on youtube but I kept getting a fault. Maybe I´ll go back and try again.

Thanks gals,,,,I use picasa and I think it's the code part that confuses me. Same with when I post pictures I have to post as an attachment because I don't understand where the link/code is for my pictures. I think maybe it's picasa....
UHg I'm really not a stupid person I swear! I've never been tech savvy. It makes me feel so dumb!

Lisa, things just don´t work as they should do. My laptop is driving me nuts today, I´ve been trying to upload photos onto a rental site for a client and it´s taking forever, those things drive me mad. I feel like throwing the **** thing across the room but I can´t afford a new one lol.

Just been cleaning the boys´ scent glands...yuk, they sure do get dirty..they weren´t very keen but I managed to finish it...well, still got Bandy to catch and clean, that´s gonna be tricky with all that hair and he´s not very pleased with me as I was cutting the hair on his feet earlier and grooming him.

Well, this is the second video I took, I´ve uploaded via youtube but it sure takes a long time too and I was trying to add music...I just don´t have the patience for all this stuff but here it is. Just Snowy and Houdini on different sides of the fence but I love how Houdini flops for Snowy...it is so cute.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxfewRCmTSY[/ame]

Elise, it does make me laugh,he does it all the time when he´s at the other side of the fence and Snowy does it as well for Houdini, they are just so funny together. I´m just downloading another video of them out together, they did have a niggle at the end but it was Ok so once it´s uploaded, I´ll put it on here.

When they do that...flip for one another..is that called the, "I'm happier than you!", game? They're so cute! He flops with so much enthusiasm

Katie, I´d love to know what that means when they flop for each other as they both do it and they do still have some issues. But it is so laid back flopping that they make me laugh and I so love seeing them do it as it´s so sort of free. You might see Buster do that for his little girl now, who knows lol.

HAhahah your buns are the best floppers Chris! How cute is that!?!? I love it!

Yes I do think it's the I'm happier than you game. Especially because they flop with such vim and vigor. Haha its making me laugh again thinking of it. :)

Well, this is Snowy kissing mommy...I look awful, Sunday morning, just out of bed but he is just so cute.

20130324_124350_zps8c013e01.jpg

Well, I´m have a bunny overload today, took some photos and just had to post.

Snowy flopped out and dead to the world, how cute is he, my little cuddle bun.

20130324_011001_zps27e4996b.jpg

This is actually for Katie as have the two cages with an xpen round them which makes for more space when they´re not out.

20130324_140035_zpsc5393ba4.jpg

And this is Bandy, I just love that little Lamb Chop face and he just reminds me of Buster.

20130324_105933_zpsbc05397a.jpg

Look at Bandy and snowy cuddled in that one picture, oh my too cute!

You do not look bad at all I love pictures of people snuggling with their buns :) I think i posted a morning picture of myself once too :)

Snowy flopped is hysterical too, he is one relaxed bun.

Those two just cuddle all the time and I love seeing them.

Sometimes, I just don´t know who my favourite is as they are all so unique. Snowy is just a cutie and I love seeing him just flopped out and so comfortable he doesn´t even move when I take a photo. I took the other photo this morning before I cleaned and i had to laugh as he had celery breath as he´d just been eating the leaves but I don´t mind, he can kiss me anytime.

They are part of my life now and I adore them all just as we all do... what little stars they are for all of us.

Lisa, i´m not keen on giving them the celery cos you have to take off the outside and it can get stuck so I just give them leaves cos it´s so cheap but they still smell of celery but I kinda of like it and laugh when I smell it...they eat so many greens that I´m glad only a few smell and Snowy just looks at me with a silly face when I tell him and just kisses me...how can I get mad at them lol.

Aww, Snowy looks so cute when he is doing a Dead Bunny Flop!

I don't think you look bad, it is so cute to see Snowy giving you kisses.

Bandy is soo adorable, he does remind me of Buster a lot.

You don't look bad at all! You look like me on a Sunday morning! Like right now! hahaha. I love how dark your hair is, my hair is lighter than that now, but I want it as dark as yours! haha.
Snowy is so cute! I just want to squeeze him!
I love to see Bandy and Snowy cuddling, its so cute. That flop of Snowy's is pretty impressive! :)

Morgan, I´ve changed my hair colour so many times from reddish to darker but I´ve settled on this at the moment or the colour doesn´t last very long as my roots grow really quickly.

Snowy is a great little flopper and he was really out of it there, he didn´t even move when I got near him. And I squeeze him all the time, he´s such a little cutie and he loves been cuddled.

Bandy and Snowy are just so good together, I laugh at them sometimes as Snowy chases him when food is about but nothing serious just like, I´m first so hang back there. But then, they just cuddle up and it´s so good to see them, they are just such good little buddies.

Latest posts

Back