The Three Musketeers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww, Chris that's adorable! Snowy is just such a cute little bun, but I am a bit biased and just love cute little white rabbits :)

He fell asleep in his food bowl! Omg, that is classic! Reminds m of funniest home videos with puppies getting tired and then tipping over in their food. Was Snowy hitting the bottle again and got a little tipsy? Hahahahahahahah

Love seeing all 3 of your boys out together. It is just not common and you should feel proud that you have a trio of males that get along. Amazing!!!

Jenny, he is a really cute little guy and so affectionate. I was walking round carrying him this morning and he just loves cuddle and kisses your nose and face all the time. I just howled when I saw him, obviously had worn himself out and just flopped in the bowl.

Lisa, yes he´d been running about with Bandy so must have been a bit tired. don´t think he´d been on the hard stuff but he just flopped where he fell, it make me laugh so much.

I am lucky with these three and love seeing them out together and they are gettting on nearly all the time now. They obviously do love each other but I think it´s probably a little bit of kiddies being boisterous when they face off.

Let´s face it girls, they are all just gorgeous. I love Agnes and Archie and the pics of yours Jenny were adorable. I´m just a bunny fan, yes mine are mine but I love seeing an hearing about yours as well, must admit pics of them all always brighten my day.

OMG, he fell asleep in his food bowl. Lol. He must have been pretty tired. Your three are soo cute. I love hearing about them. And Lisa is right, it is not common that three males get along with eatchother.

And white rabbits are my favorite too. I was even thinking about getting a Dwarf Hotot.
Dwarf+Hotot+Bunny+1.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, that bunny is so cute, just love those little grump faces. I love it with them after dinner time at night when they all quieten down and stretch out when they´re full lol.

!!! The photo of Snowy asleep in his bowl! Most priceless thing I've seen all day. His fur just looks so soft, too. It's strange how rabbits have different types of fur - Doc is a fluffy type of soft, Rory is kind of a powdery soft, and Dora was a silky soft. Also differences in binkies.. Doc is INSANE and frequently loses control of himself when he really gets going, Aurora is either super fast or does stationary little hops, and Dora was super graceful. Speaking of crazy play time Doc, he just did about half a dozen fast circles and rocketed himself into the litterbox, which almost fell over. Really glad it didn't, that is always a pain!

Keeping me busy as usual Elise, Houdini being naughty today jumping over the enclosure twice so he got put in the sin bin again...he´s a little chancer, he never gives up lol.

Snowy is his usual cuddly self and Bandy is just Bandy, my little fluffball.

lol, it seems like Houdini spends a lot of his time jumping over enclosures. I love how Snowy is such a sweet little cuddle bun, never getting into trouble. He's an angel. Bandy is such a cute little lamb chop and a fluffball. lol.

Last edited:
Haha Elise, yes Houdini does live up to his name, always getting out of impossible places knowing that you´ll tell him off but he just can´t help himself..he´s a little devil but so smart.

Snowy is my little sweetheart and I must get my friend to take a photo when he´s with me as he just loves giving kisses.

Bandy is my little lamb chop. He now accepts grooming but only for a little while but he binkies and runs with such abandon, he´s a joy to watch. His little leaps off the floor are so funny, I must get him on video.

I always knew you and Morgan called him lambchop but I'd never seen the videos... LOL we have a lambchop giant plushie in our store and everytime I see it now I just want to laugh! I can't believe I've never heard of lambchop!!!!

Yes Houdini, is soo smart! He always escapes from places, he's like a magician. lol.

I'd love to see a picture of Snowy giving kisses, I'm sure everyone else would too.

Have you seen Star Trek? If you have, I wanted to say that Bandy reminds me of a tribble. lol.

I was back late again and had them out for a little while together and they were Ok so things are moving in the right direction. I´m busy tomorrow and Friday so I´ll probably concentrate on them at the weekend as I´ve got a bit of time.

I took this video the other day, I just laughed at Houdini attempting to get Bandy to groom him and then Snowy flopping behind them.

[/URL[/COLOR]http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/chrisdoc17/Floppingbunnies_zpsf6b1dd74.mp4http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/chrisdoc17/Floppingbunnies_zpsf6b1dd74.mp4]

Holy smokes your buns are too flipping cute!!!! Bandy is so cute in real life. Well video isnt real life, haha, but he's way cuter than his photos show. Like, you know how some people arent photogenic?......I think it's like that with rabbits too. Archie is way cuter in person. Bandy has to be the same because he is a doll in videos.
Anyway, I likeness how Bandy flops and Snowy flops. Two dead bunnies!!! :)

Thanks Lisa, I think they´re all cute. It was just funny how Houdini flopped to get Bandy to groom him and then Bandy totally ignored him. And then Snowy just flopped behind them...I had to laugh. Houdini does that with Bandy all the time. The other day he flopped and he was sort of moving along on his stomach to get him head under Bandys...it was so comical.

I tried to watch the video last night on my phone, but photobucket hates my phone and froze it.
I just watched it and ohmygoodness! They are so cute! Houdini, trying desperately to get groomed and Lambchop just walks away! And the flop that Snowy did! WOW, I saw his front feet stick up in the air, he was about to be directly on his back!
They are so funny!

What were you watching? I wouldn't tell if it was in English or Spanish, but to me it kind of sounded like soap opera. haha.

Btw I asked on my blog but didn't get an answer,....how do you post videos on RO?

Yes feel free to laugh....I'm computer challenged.....

Latest posts

Back