The Three Musketeers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missy, you´re probably right...he just wiggles under there and digs away...just makes me laugh cos his back legs and bottom always stick out and has got such a cute back end lol.

I know Ellie´s another sun worshipper...Snowy is always hogging the sun, he just loves sitting there with his face turned into it...I hope they can´t get sunburnt, hadn´t really thought about that. Do bunnies get sunburnt ?? Maybe I´m gonna have to starting putting the factor 30 on him haha.

I love the pic of Snowy getting some sun. Is that Bandy sitting above him, on top of the bin. It almost looks like a stuffed animal, haha. And Houdini's fluffy butt sticking out is too funny. I just think it's in their nature, to be drawn to those dark crawly spaces. There's nothing interesting under there, nothing to do, but they still like it.

Hahaha. I know white horses can get sunburned, but Snowy's fur is probably too dense for it to burn him. haha.
Maybe his ears? I doubt it though, since its through a window and he's not directly in the sun. But I'm not sure?! haha. Thats funny I've never thought about that.

I just watched a little bit of Lamb Chop on youtube and boy was Shari Lewis the best ventriloquist! I looked for Lamb Chop on netflix, but they didn't have it. It made me sad since they have the Sesame Street starting at the second season. Anyway, the whole time I watched it, it made me think of Bandy.
I want to see if I can get the patterns to make a Lamb Chop puppet. Wouldn't that be amazing?! haha.

Morgan, I know, never thought of bunnies getting sunburn....could see Snowy with some cool shades thought haha. You´ve made me want to watch Lamb Chop videos. I loved that puppet and Shari Lewis was awesome. I want to see your Lamb Chop puppet....I´m useless at stuff like that so there´s no way I´m going to try but you are so crafty I am sure it will turn out just like the real thing...off I go to search for Lamb Chop.

Jenny, yes that is Bandy sitting on the container, that´s one of his favourite places as you can see. And yes, that is definitely Houdini´s new favourite place so I just let him do his own thing there, he can´t do any damage and it keeps him occupied for ages.

20130310_173238_zpsc701b179.jpg

Omg i lovity LOVE the Houdini legs under the TV unit. Hysterical! What is back there??? I sure wish we knew.......

Snowy looks especially *white* in that sunbathing picture. I do love a white bunny ;)

Awh! So glad you're feeling better and back to normal :) You're buns are gorgeous as per usual, love all the pictures, yes, especially the one with Houdini's legs sticking out and Snowy sunbathing and I LOVE that last picture of Bandy!

You asked me about bonding on my blog, well, I'm going to try and start dates on the 15th :) Are you looking into starting small dates soon or are you periodically letting them out together?

Is that the litter you use for their boxes? It looks strange and like its pretty big pieces. My pellet litter is smaller and more "pellet" like, but I guess theres always in a difference in different countries. haha.

Lisa, I wish I knew what was under there but it´s a complete mystery but Houdini just finds it fascinating and he will squeeze under there to get to it...he is just so comical and those little legs are wriggling about from under there. Bandy gets under there as well and that´s even funnier as those are bigger legs lol. I also love little white bunnies, I´m always amazed how clean he keeps but he does have help getting behind his ears and on the top of his head.

Michelle, haven´t done much yet but want to let them out this week together to see how they do after a couple of weeks separation.

Yes, Morgan that´s the litter, I suppose some of the pieces are quite big but I´ve tried a few brands and this is the one I like best, no smell whatsoever. it´s a german brand I think Vitakraft.

I can find vitakraft products here sometimes, depending on where I am. I actually like vitakraft quite a bit.

I bet it is really funny to see Bandy under the tv stand. Haha. He seems so much bigger than the other two because of his fur, but I know he isn't much bigger. They're all so silly and funny! haha.

They sell loads of vitakraft products over here. I like the wood pellets and paper pellets fromt them but don´t like the food they sell. Most of it´s a coloured mix and the stuff that´s decent comes in 600g boxes and costs a fortune.

I must see if I can catch Bandy under there....his legs sticking out are even funnier than Houdinis. I do wish I could get him binkying and doing his fab binky 500s. He is so funny to watch but so fast that I´m never quick enough. He zooms round the living room in an out of the furniture and is so quick. And he´s always bouncing in the air...like he´s on springs lol.

Pictures of Bandy always give me a little giggle. Something about the way he's sitting on that container. Bunnies do get obsessed over the oddest things like that, and the TV stand! Maybe they just decided to mess with you and make you wonder about it this whole time. :p

Glad to hear you are feeling better!

Bandy is my big furball and I do laugh at him quite a few times a day. He´ll suddenly start bouncing about as though he hasn´t got a care in the world. I actually got a bit of video of him doing it last night and then went and deleted it by mistake...what a bummer. I´ll be watching him tonight to see if I can catch him in action.

Just a quick pic...caught them both relaxing this afternoon, my two white bunnies, Bandy as usual on his favourite box.

20130313_185059_zpsc2a2010a.jpg

Bandy always reminds me of the older wiser brother. He just has that look to his face. Houdini? Well, we know he's the younger hyper mischievious brother always finding a way to get into trouble. And Snowy? Middle child syndrome, haha. He wants to hang with his big brother, and has occasional spats with the younger one, but still loves him.

Jenny, that´s such a lovely way of looking at them. Funny thing is Bandy is the youngest but now does always look like the older, calmer go between. Houdini is definitely the mischievous little rascal....he gets into everything and Snowy is so sweet but has a nippy streak as well.

I do really look back now and can´t remember what it was like before the arrival of these three and can´t imagine now not having them. I´m sure we all feel the same about our little ones.

Bandy is my big furball and I do laugh at him quite a few times a day. He´ll suddenly start bouncing about as though he hasn´t got a care in the world. I actually got a bit of video of him doing it last night and then went and deleted it by mistake...what a bummer. I´ll be watching him tonight to see if I can catch him in action.

^^^has Bandy ever binkyed and accidentally landed on one of the other two? Archie is my bouncy bun and he'll get to binkying or bunny 500ing and land on Agnes. He is SO clumsy. Cracks me up!!

I love Snowys grump face in that picture. And coupled with his red camera eyes.....he looks thoroughly annoyed with having his picture taken! Haha ;)

Yes, he´s landed on one or the other more than once but he´s really light on his feet. He´s always doing all four binkies...that´s where he jumps completely off the floor into the air. Snowy always has a grump face but he is so cute when he periscopes from behind the coffee table and suddenly this little face appears from nowhere staring right at you.

I had to laugh tonight as Houdini´s been pooping everywhere, don´t know what´s wrong with him...but as usual, I was thinking when I was collecting them how nice and round and uniform they all are, great poops...what a good boy he is lol.

Hahaha. POOP WAR! Actually I have no idea why he's pooping on the floor, but at least his poops are perfect!
I love picking up Ellie's poops and seeing that her poops are perfect, I feel like it takes such a load of my mind! haha. I'm sure it takes it off of everyone elses too, when everything is round and uniform.

Latest posts

Back