The Three Musketeers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jenny, thanks and yes, I´m sure they´ll be so glad when things get back to normal. Not so good today either but am determined not to wallow and am getting things done.

Katie, I could do with a big softy like Rosco to keep me company. And can you believe I am drinking flat coca cola...I never normally drink it but it seems to be helping...how crazy is that.

Jenny, thanks and yes, I´m sure they´ll be so glad when things get back to normal. Not so good today either but am determined not to wallow and am getting things done.

Katie, I could do with a big softy like Rosco to keep me company. And can you believe I am drinking flat coca cola...I never normally drink it but it seems to be helping...how crazy is that.

Sounds like a healthy case of the flu! I like drinking flat soft drink (usually sprite or lemonade) when I've got a stomach bug. Especially because if you've been vomiting and you can't keep any food down, you can at least sip the soda and the sugars in that help to keep your energy levels up. Works a treat every time.

Hope you're feeling better, your buns sound like an amusing bunch :)

Thanks, am taking all your tips on board.

Yes, my boys are certainly entertaining and keep me busy. Make me laugh every day as well with some of the things they get up to but drive me nuts at the same time.

Found your blog! :) Oh my goodness, are all your pictures adorable. Practically all the photos of Bandy make me laugh, I cannot believe the amount of fur he has! There was one photo, I think of Bandy and Snowy, where Bandy was all stretched out and huge next to a tiny Snowy snuggled up next to him.. It reminded me of Doc and Dora - Doc frequently stretches out just like that, and he's a fairly big guy, and little Dora would cuddle herself up next to him. Hopefully Aurora and Doc get some of that going soon! I am so amazed you have three boys that get along. Glad the rough patch seems to have subsided. Hope your stomach feels better soon!

Lyndy, thanks I think they´re just great and they are now getting on so much better and seem to have got over their bad patch. Bandy is a fluff ball, nightmare to groom but it does give him a certain wild look lol. I loved that photo as well, the difference in size looked so much more than it really is.

Doc is lovely, I love white rabbits so I´m partial but Rory is such a lovely girl that i´m rooting for a wedding quite soon.

Better today but still not 100% and weather lousy, it´s been pouring with rain all night, will it never stop.

Chris thats ironic you want the rain to stop I was just telling my husband I would love a good Iowa thunderstorm (do you have thunderstorms in Spain, stupid question) because it means that spring is here and I really could use some nice weather! We have 10 inches of snow on the ground right now. Depressing.

It rained last night here too. I'm so tired of it the wet. I just need everything to dry out and for it be like 100* outside, thats when I'm the happiest.

I'm glad you're feeling a little better Chris. It always really terrible to be sick like that.

It's funny that you say you're partial to white buns because of your boys, and I kept admiring their photos because I think Doc makes me feel the same way. Plus he, and it looks like yours as well, are surprisingly clean for having white fur! Our vet always marvels at how clean Doc keeps himself. I guess Dora had something to do with that as well, he was always begging to be groomed by her. Lots of rescues complain that people don't like the white or black rabbits as much, and with D&D I had one of each, they're no less cute than other kinds!

Also I am jealous of all the rain you're getting, my car is super dirty and could use a free wash. :p

Lyndy, yes, it is amazing that they are clean but I just love that colour, I was thinking about them lately as there´s a IKEA ad on telly at the moment with rabbits and a magician...brown and white rabbits and in the end, they turn the magician into carrots...no wonder kids think rabbits love carrots and eat them all the time.

It´s been raining again all day. It took great effort to get out of bed this morning as I could hear the torrential rain outside and knew I had to go out in it. Shouldn´t complain as we really need this after a very hot summer and a really dry winter. They were letting water our of the main reservoirs yesterday in our area as they are too full now. I think we may have a day off tomorrow and then more at the weekend. Lisa, do we have thunderstorms in Spain...wow, we certainly do and they are loud and very visual.

Still got this lousy cold....cough is driving me mad today but I´m hoping this is a good sign that it´s on its way out. Do feel terrible though and working today didn´t help but heck...no choice.

Yeah...I feel you on the cough/cold thing, because now I've got one! It started as a nagging cough and stinging feeling in my throat saturday and sunday, then I was up frequently having coughing fits sunday night. Monday, worse, but still just a dry nagging cough. Tuesday, I worked 7 hours and lo and behold, suddenly developed some sinus congestion. Woke up with a messy nose the next morning and called in sick yesterday because I couldn't stay away from a tissue box for more than 15 minutes. Today, my cough is now very wet. I'm not liking this. I'm rarely sick like this :/ Off to make more tea...

Missy, I know just what you mean. I have never wanted a cold/cough to go as bad as I want this to scram. My poor neighbours must be sick of me, I´ve been coughing solid for the last 4 nights. I had to go to the chemist again today to get something to shift it off my chest and then I´ll be like you with a tissue box stuck to my forehead..something else to look forward to.

I'm sorry you're still sick Chris! That is terrible, I hate being sick like that. Thankfully I don't go anywhere so I don't get in contact with many outside germs. haha.
Drink lots of tea and eat some chicken noodle soup! Chicken soup has beneficial properties in it that make you feel better! And tea makes everyone feel better. In fact, I think I want to drink some tea right now too.

Awh, Get well soon!!!!

You poor thing, this sounds like one heck of a bug that you have :( hope you are better soon.

Thanks to all, am trying to get rid of this but it doesn´t wanna go yet haha. Cough still hanging in there but I´m getting on with it now so hoping the weekend will see it off. Sure the boys will be glad to see it go, all this coughing it scaring them...they´re not sure why all that noise is coming out of their mom.

Miserable weather today to go with my miserable mood but I´ll just staying warm inside and watching TV. Boys are laid out near the window just enjoying time out.

Well, feeling much better today and getting back to normal. Boys have been so good the last week but are so glad to hear me stop coughing...that sure did scare them making all that noise.

Just thought I´d post a couple of photos over the last few days...here are those little legs sticking out from under that TV unit again....what´s under there that is so exciting.

20130309_190244_zpse31b6da2.jpg

Love this one of these two cuddling again....

Boystogether_zpsc37fb6f6.jpg

Snowy does so enjoy his sunbathing lol.

20130310_164708_zpsf68a23d9.jpg

So precious! And I'm starting to think bunnies like finding one tight place to call their own, a little hidey-hole of sorts. Maybe that's why Houdini keeps going under there, and why Monty so loves her Dew box.

Aww they're so cute all cuddled up together.
And look at Houdini's little back legs, how funny!

Ellie loves laying in the sun like that. She lays in the sun everyday, its so cute to see them all warm and happy in the sun like that.

Latest posts

Back