The tales of two dwarfs and a lionheart

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I have some bad news, Hazel somehow got out of the crate and we can't find her, she's been gone since early this morning. :(

Emily, that cute little baby. I do hope you find her, I bet she´s really scared. I can´t bear to think of her all alone and frightened. have you told your neighbours to look out for her. I´ll be praying for little Hazel to find her way home.

We haven't found her and now it's unlikely that we will. :( We live out in the country so we don't really have close neighbors.

So I realized I haven't actually updated in a while here. Anyway I have exciting news! We know somebody that does dog therapy that lives close by, and she said that she'd be happy to help me with my bunny therapy!! :) And the nursing home that she visits doesn't even require that you be licensed, which is nice because it's really hard to find a place that I could get a license at. But anyway I just wanted to share the good news! :biggrin2:

I brought Loki into the house today(my mom's cool with that now that he's gonna be a therapy bunny lol) it was the *cutest* thing! He did soo many binkies lol, I wish I had my camera on me, I'll definitely have it with me next time. He's so big now, I'll have had him for a month tomorrow, I'll put up a bunch of pictures as I haven't done picture updates in forever. And if tomorrow's nice then I'll be attempting 4th of July pictures lol, so we'll see how those turn out.

Can't wait to see the pics. I bet he's so big now. They grow really fast!

That's so cute that he did lots of binkies! Sounds like he liked being in the house.

Good luck on those 4th of July pictures. I love 4th of July, there are so many fireworks and my sisters birthday is on the 4th of July.

It would be awesome to have a b-day on the 4th of July! Some friends of ours have a kid who was born on Christmas day.

I can not believe that Hazel went missing! I'm SO sorry! Thats pretty terrible.

Good luck making Loki into a therapy bunny! That sounds pretty awesome. My dog could be a therapy dog, but he licks too much! haha. I had a golden who could have been a therapy dog too, he was the most gentle dog ever! LOL

My mom's birthday is on Christmas and she hated it when she was a kid and now she still kind of hates it. Because Christmas over powers her birthday's. I always get her a Christmas card and a birthday card and a small Christmas gift and a bigger birthday gift. haha. Mine and my husband's anniversary is on July 4th. haha. We're losers!

Thanks Morgan! I'm leaving later today to tag along on a therapy dog visit so we'll see how that goes. Rudy could probably be a great therapy dog lol, he adores people, or rather he loves people petting him...my brother once just gently set his hand on Rudys head without petting him he just sat it there, and Rudy just threw back his head and made his "Wow that feels soo good" face lol. Happy almost anniversary! Lol. :)

Our dog is the same way! As long as you're touching him he's happy. I use him as a foot rest and he's fine with it because I'll rub him with my foot as it rests on his back. LOL But then he licks my feet and I have to move them. We use him as a pillow. Like if he's on the couch and not looking like he wants to move, he gets laid on. hahaha. He doesn't care. He's a good boy.

Have fun with the therapy dogs today! I bet its nice for the people they come to visit. I wish Ellie was nice, because she's SO soft everyone loves to pet her. haha.

Wow I'm SUPER tired! The nursing home was fun to go to, it was awesome to see how happy it made the people. :) The lady we went with actually took her English shepherd lol, her name's Ladee and she's sooo sweet, she's a wonderful therapy dog. :)

I always wished for a therapy animal of some sort. Thumper would be good except for not liking to be picked up. My dog loves everyone and attention but he's too hyper and goofy.

Our anniversary is Feb. 13. We got married on Friday.

I was born at the beginning of December and got gyped on presents at times.

Thumper would probably be good as because of his size he probably wouldn't need to be picked up, a lot of nursing homes etc. have rules that the therapy animals can't be picked up.

And now it's time for...4th of July photoshoot conversation with Loki!

Me: Okay Loki baby I need you to stay still for a sec alright?

Loki: But the garage is over there...

Me: I know and we'll play over there but I need to do this right now ok??

Loki: Why would I do that?

Me: OMG CAN YOU JUST SIT STILL???!!

Loki: No-oh wait basil??? Well maybe something can be worked out(munch munch).

2ryogu9.jpg
[/IMG]

2hf2pt1.jpg
[/IMG]

And Rudy's picture from yesterday.

2ep69s5.jpg
[/IMG]

Back