The tales of two dwarfs and a lionheart

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I decided I need to update about *all* my little bunnies! Smokey's getting really pretty, she's nearly done with her moulting I think and she's got these gorgeous patches of peach on her, I tried to take a picture to show ya'll but it doesn't show up very well on the camera for some reason, I don't think I ever said that she broke a nail did I....Well that was probably like 5 or more weeks ago, it's healing really well though. :) Her nails grow so fast! I'm trimming them every week now so that they don't bother her. Olivia's soo grumpy lately! And she's like freaking out every time I come near her, thumping and lunging at me if I get too close, if I'm actually holding her she's usually fine she just has this super pissed off look on her face lol, but Olivia's a pretty grumpy bunny anyway so it's basically normal, I'm thinking I just need to spend more time with her so she calms down a bit around me. Pip's so sweet he cuddles with me whenever I want to lol, cos Olivia's *not* a cuddler, lol she'd probably kill me if I tried, and Smokey's gotten a bit kicky when I'm holding her, she just likes to chill in a corner basically, and Loki cuddles but he'd much rather explore most of the time, so Pip is my snuggle bunny now, my mom really likes Pip, he's so interactive with everybody, but probably the favorite of my family is Smokey, my 7 year old brother adores her, whenever they're out: Can I hold Smokey? I have this really cute picture somewhere of him holding her and she's reaching up to sniff his nose, he's really careful with the bunnies to which is good because he's usually crazy haha, he's a bit scared of Olivia now though because I told him he'd better leave her be for a while till she calmed down, and now he's a little scared she's gonna nip him.

Aww Loki just licked my hand! Granted he was probably looking for food but still....We had to go to the vet earlier this morning to get a couple puppies dew claws removed, we were gone for a while and when we came back I had to do a couple things with the goats, I thought my sister had let the babies out and done their water and food but apparently she didn't as I went out a couple hours ago and let them out and they had no food and their water was really dirty. So poor babies didn't get to come out until just a little bit ago, they did so many binkies when they came out! I wish I'd had my camera on me but the battery is still charging.

Is Olivia spayed? She's got the grumpiest face, so no wonder she's grumpy! haha. Its really nice that you have a cuddle bun though! I wish I did...
I would love some pictures of Smokeyanne! I don't mind not being able to see her colors, but she's such a pretty girl!
Oh and we need some baby pictures of Loki and Hazel! They're growing so fast and we're missing it! hahaha. Just kidding, we really do love pictures of all rabbits though. And I could totally see some more of Olivia's little grump face!

No Olivia's not spayed :/ there's nowhere near here that spays rabbits. She's not usually nippy, usually when she's on an off day she'll just be kinda aloof. And don't worry I'm having a bunny photo shoot today! And maybe a couple videos too. :)

Maybe shes just having a hormonal few days, Ellie has them too. Its just one of the perks of being unspayed!

I can't wait to see the pictures! I need some good things today! LOL

Ha ha I've always thought that Olivia and Ellie sounded a lot alike. And now I don't feel so bad about not having her spayed lol.

Here's a couple pictures, I'm lazy so I didn't resize all of them lol, and all of Pip's pictures were 'too big to resize' so I'll start uploading the videos now.

It's my stool! Lol I snapped this one for you Morgan.
2q402mw.jpg
[/IMG]

344qmj8.jpg
[/IMG]

Lol I love that picture, she does look really grumpy. She was being good today though, I think she's gotten over her phase, she didn't even freak out when I was clipping her nails. And thanks! I think that picture's really cute because of her li'l paws lol.

Love those paws on the wood lol.
Congrats on the pups, sorry there were some that didnt make it :( that's just one of the many reasons I couldn't be a breeder :( I'd be heartbroken if one didnt make it

Smokey's so photogenic lol. It is sad that some of the pups didn't make it. :( We ended up naming the puppies after classic cars, we always have a theme for our litters so it's easier to keep track of them, we've done flowers, reindeer(Rudy was from that litter), pop, coffee, trees, Alice in wonderland(Alice's litter), and gems.

So I just moved Loki and Hazel into a dog crate, it's bigger than the last one they were in and waay better ventilated, and now they're big enough so that they won't get out of the holes. :) They were so happy lol, they immediately started running around and binkying, I'll try and take a video later on today.

Lol update: Hazel's a boy! XD Me and my mom both agree on it. So my sister now wants to call him Bilbo lol, she loves the hobbit movie.

Latest posts

Back