The tales of two dwarfs and a lionheart

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it was my step moms and then my dad and her got divorced. It was nice while it lasted. haha. We went like 2 weeks out of the summer and it was great! haha.

Yes, Emily, you'll probably have a nice quiet time there. Since everyone leaves to go back to school in August. Oh yeah, the water is amazingly clear. I always loved being in the gulf and I always got the best tan there! haha. I bet you guys will have a great time! I'm super jealous though, I want to go to the beach.

Yeah I can't wait because I've never been to the beach or anything lol. The only vacation I've had before is when we went to my brothers BMT graduation in Texas and then to Arizona to visit some family.

You've never been to the beach?! OH! Then you're in for a real treat! I love the beach. We always take games to play, like badminton or bocce ball or just a plain ole ball to throw around. We build all kinds of sand castles and dig holes and stuff. Its great! I love the beach. And then roll around in the sand and pretend to be sugared doughnuts. hahaha. Or go boogey boarding.
Yes, I promise I'm an adult, but I love to go to the beach and act like a kid. LOL

I've only been to the beach once but there were a lot of people there and the ocean was cold. But I still liked it. Especially the nice sandy beach. It was hard to walk in the sand though, lol.

Hey you gotta act like a kid somewhere! XD I can't wait to go but I know I'm gonna be totally worried the whole time lol, my brother will be staying behind because he'll be taking care of Mayas puppies, and he'll be watching all the animals and I'm just like: OMG WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO MY BABIES WHILE I'M MERRILY WALKING ALONG THE WHITE BEACH???!

You´ll love the beach and if the water´s really clear even better. The water down here is usually clear enough but some days it can be a bit murky if the tides are stronger and it whirls the sand up from the bottom. Having the beach close by makes you so take it for granted. I only went down there 5 times in the whole of last summer but when it´s so hot, you just want to get home after work and sit in a cool house with a cold drink. I am going to try to get down there at least once a week this year. I´ll be down there Friday afternoon if all goes to plan. Maybe I´ll even go in the sea this time, it was so cold the last time I was down there a couple of weeks ago...I´m a real wimp but the weather wasn´t so hot. It´s lovely now, around 33ºC today....phew.

And if he fails, call him and throw a B.F. and he will understand that you mean business! (lol, one of the local lawyers always says that "You tell them you MEAN BUSINESS!" lol.

Hi ya'll, so I thought I'd just say that I probably won't be on for the next week because we're getting internet stuff done. Lol my brother'd probably be like OMG THEY'RE FINE!!!!

So we got our internet stuff done early yay!! Oh and Maya had her puppies yesterday!

http://goodshepherdfarm.net/blog/2013/06/15/maya-puppies/

Loki is so big!! He doesn't fit in my hand anymore lol, I'll have to upload pictures of him today or tomorrow. His ears have fully lopped now too. Oh and I took a quick look at Hazel yesterday and she may be a boy...Lol I'm not very good at sexing rabbits though, haven't done it in about a year.

That's good that you got your internet stuff done early. I'm glad you didn't have to wait a whole week.

Oh congrats on the puppies! They are so cute! I'm sorry you lost four of them but that's good that you still have 7. They are really cute! Are you going to keep any of them?

Aww, they grow so fast! I can't believe Loki has matured that quickly! Can't wait to see a new picture of him. :)

Wow, Hazel might me a boy! Lol, that's kind of funny. Is your sister going to change Hazel's name then? Maybe you can post a picture of his/her parts and we can see if they look like male or female.

Lol I'd love to keep one but we've got 6 dogs already. I think she may keep Hazels name, as it can be a boy name according to watership down lol. If I can snap a pic while I'm doing it I'll post it for ya'lls opinions, I'll probably want to watch a youtube video of sexing a bunny as a refresher too lol.

Yeah, I guess she can still keep Hazel as the name. Oh I didn't know you had 6 dogs, lol. I guess keeping another would be hard. I can't imagine keeping 7 dogs, lol. Yeah I was watching some youtube videos for sexing a rabbit once and they were pretty good. I wanted to sex Ash because I haven't done it yet. But he'd be so hard to lift up because he hates being held in weird ways. He's not like a small baby bunny like Hazel that's easy to hold, lol. I'm pretty sure Ash is a boy though. He acts like one.

Yeah when boys are older it's probably easier to tell, Hazel is such a little stinker though lol, I only got a quick look at her because she was wriggling so much. Oh and today's our 2 week anniversary!! Lol I feel kinda dumb for saying that but I'm really happy that they're healthy and happy, because you can never tell with flea markets right?

yeah, its definitely easier to tell what gender they are when they are older. Happy 2 week anniversary! And your right, you can never tell with flea market bunnies. A lot of times those bunnies don't make it.

Latest posts

Back