The Rabbit: An Unexpected Journey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A box of beautiful baby buns.....pack them up and send them here, I love them all. :pleaseplease:

Haha, they look like they are itching to get into all SORTS of trouble! Makes me miss having little babies around. They're so cute and so much fun, but they just grow too fast and aren't babies long enough. Enjoy the moment :)

Haha, they look like they are itching to get into all SORTS of trouble! Makes me miss having little babies around. They're so cute and so much fun, but they just grow too fast and aren't babies long enough. Enjoy the moment :)

Haha yeah they seem to be in almost full explore mode now. Still sleeping a lot but are out and about a fair bit too. I just love them all to bits! ^.^

I'm pretty sure it sounded like I was having a seizure while I read this whole blog because those babies are SOOOO CUTE!!!! Man, I wanna have baby rabbits!! :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

I'm pretty sure it sounded like I was having a seizure while I read this whole blog because those babies are SOOOO CUTE!!!! Man, I wanna have baby rabbits!! :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Hehe at first i was panicking because i wasn't prepared for baby rabbits and was so anxious about the babies but even more so for the mum because she wasn't supposed to breed so she was 2yrs and hadn't had a little before. But everything turned out ok and now im just so happy to have the babies and wish i could keep them all! ^.^

Latest posts

Back