The Rabbit: An Unexpected Journey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But you can't keep the chocolate one, that one's mine :p lol. They're all so beautiful, but I've always had a soft spot for animals with chocolate colouring.

But you can't keep the chocolate one, that one's mine :p lol. They're all so beautiful, but I've always had a soft spot for animals with chocolate colouring.

Hehe me too! As well as Blues but there weren't any available at the time i got my bunnies. So when i realised there was a choc in the litter i was pretty stoked. ^.^

Oh yes, that too! hehe

Yes she's doing an awesome job, so relieved because the whole ordeal was really stressing me out, then again i have a habit of making things seem worse than they actually are, worrying for nothing. Now I can relax and be excited!

I'm keeping Chewbacca, the choc bunny, one of the white ones (im going to be super thrilled if they open their eyes and one of them is a BEW! (I don't know if that's possible or not as i don't know much about genetics) and the 3rd will be either one of the torti ones or the chestnut. Can't wait to see what they look like in another week. ^.^

EDIT: I will probably keep the one that seems runty cause i have a soft spot for runty little battlers and needy animals. ^.^

Chewbacca is an adorable bunny! Wouldn't it be funny if as he got older he got all furry just like the Chewbacca in Star Wars? :)

Yes, that would be pretty cool if the white one opened its eyes and he was a BEW I don't know about genetics either but Ash had blue eyes when he was young and know they are black.

Aww, the runt is adorable! I'm glad you get to keep him.

Yes! I'm hoping he's going to be a fluff ball so i don't have to change his name lol (or her). As long as it's even just a little furrier than a mini lop usually is, I'll keep it's name. I wonder how old they have to be before you can start to tell what their coat is going to be like. Yeah the runts always have my heart. I don't know if this one is a runt though or if its just smaller than the others. I was really upset when the white runty one died. I tried to do everything i could to give it a chance but it didn't make it. =(

Merry & Gimli's Litter @ 1 Week old

It's the litters unbirthday today! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

I decided that the ones i keep are going to have Alice in Wonderland theme'd names, so im changing Chewbacca's name to Jabberwookie! He's now half jabberwocky and half Wookie. xD

I'm going to call one of them The March Hare (aka Archie), not sure which one yet. And of course one will have to be called Alice, even if it's a boy. :hyper:

The chestnut one likes to sleep in my hand. He's always very active till i pick him up, then he just snuggles up in my hand and goes to sleep! Maybe I'm going to have to keep him instead, or as well. >.>

001.jpg

031.jpg

029.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

016.jpg

013.jpg

012.jpg

009.jpg

003.jpg

Jabberwocky is one of my favourite poems, know it by heart, which is a little sad. But I can blame my highschool art teacher for that, he used to recite it for us. Still, I remember it 9 years later :p

Wow, those buns are just too cute. Have loved watching them grow from day 1 and it always amazes me still how much they change from day to day. I´d be really stuck if I had to choose which to keep and which to let go of....it is so difficult, I just love them all. Mom is so cute as well.

Hope they just keep growing and look forward to seeing updates.

Multi-quote isn't working again. Sometimes it waits till I'm replying to a different post to show up. >.<

Jabberwocky is an interested poem even if it's hard to understand what he's talking about sometimes.

I know im going to have a hard time choosing which ones to keep. I'm definitely keeping the choc one only because ive always wanted a choc bunny and i finally have one of my very own! ^.^

Definitely watch the older Alice in wonderland if you can. Well it's not that old, i think it was made in the early 90's. Not 100% sure. That's my fav version anyway. There are older ones than that though and the cartoon version is still enjoyable to watch too. =)

Merry & Gimli's Litter @ 8 Days old

It's quite cold this morning so i didn't take as many pics as usual. They don't look that much different but they have grown quite a bit and their ears are a little more "loose", not sure exactly how to describe it, but they're not totally stuck to their heads like they were before. One ear pops up occasionally. ^.^ One of the white ones bit me! Well i don't know if it bit me or just nibbled my finger or what it was doing exactly, but it didn't hurt. Maybe it was grooming me? Who knows!

011.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

008.jpg

004.jpg

Thanks for the new pictures! They are adorable as always! :) Hmm, the fur will probably grow back quickly, I'm not sure, but baby bunnies grow so fast and they are getting lots of nutrition from their momma so it only makes since that the fur will grow back quickly.

Yes, I'll probably watch the older version of Alice in Wonderland. The new one was a bit confusing I was wondering if she actually dreamed the whole thing or did it really happen. I guess it was okay, I liked most of it. But I'd like to see how the old one is.

Thanks for the new pictures! They are adorable as always! :) Hmm, the fur will probably grow back quickly, I'm not sure, but baby bunnies grow so fast and they are getting lots of nutrition from their momma so it only makes since that the fur will grow back quickly.

Yes, I'll probably watch the older version of Alice in Wonderland. The new one was a bit confusing I was wondering if she actually dreamed the whole thing or did it really happen. I guess it was okay, I liked most of it. But I'd like to see how the old one is.

I hope so, fingers crossed! =)

Here are a few links to the movies if you wanna watch them.

Alice in Wonderland Cartoon
Alice in Wonderland (My fav version 1990)
Alice in Wonderland (Older Version 1985)

Ahh, they're just so cute! The silvery-blue ones are looking really nice now too. Perhaps the one that bit you was looking for milk? Loving the updates.

they are just looking so good, love all the colours and those little faces are adorable, they all look really healthy as well. It´s just so exciting to see new pictures and seeing how they change every day.

Latest posts

Back