THE MONKEYS!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EMMAS STORY!

Emma is a Californian rabbit. She has blue eyes, and grey, nose, ears, tail, and feet. She weighs about 10-11 lbs.

Emma is a Rescue Rabbit. She was found about a year ago as a stray, insomeones backyard. We aren't too sure how old she really is. She islitter trained, and spayed. She LOVES a full body massage, but hasn'tallowed me to give her one YET!!!!

Emma spent a year in a WONDERFUL foster home, where she was VERY loved,and is VERY missed. Her foster mum was pretty upset, and pretty happyall at the same time, about Emma comming to stay with us. She knew Emmawas going to her 'Forever Home' where she would be spiled to all endsof the earth, but at the same time would miss her a great deal.

Emma is a very quiet rabbit, who likes to spend most of her time layingaround. I'm hoping after she starts to settle in, that might change awee bit. When I go into see her and spend a few minutes on the floorwith her, her curiosity gets the better of her, and she comes boundingover to sniff me from head to toe!

We aren't used to loud bunny jumps, LOL! Buster and Tucker's littlehops don't make all that much noise, but Emma we can hear her jumpingaround from downstairs! LOL!

I've said it before and i'll say it again,

It truely is amazing how much you can love someone you've just met.

When I first walked into Emmas room at her foster home, I was in LOVE!Just as I was to meet Daytona, and the Monkeys! Katannah, and my fishtoo! (can't forget Peter... LOL!)

I finally got my big bunny I always wanted, and Emma FINALLY got a FOREVER HOME, that she always deserved.

:rainbow:

I took some more pics of Emma!

I couldn't resist! She is just so beautiful!

This is Emma playing with her new toys....

a0bi54.jpg

She just LOVES her new toys!

a0c2sx.jpg

This is her cage in her room...

a0c39i.jpg

PEEK A BOO

a0c3gw.jpg

DIVA POSE!

a0c3sl.jpg

How GORGEOUS is Princess Emma

I thought I would mention that I caught Tucker and Emma groomingeachother through the baby gate today, her tounge is SOOO big shesoaked Tucks whole head! LMBO!

:monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:

Today was another good day!

Tucker was his usual CRAZY MAN self!

I was followed around today by Tucker, he wanted to go EVERYWHERE I did!

I went in the bathroom, he did too!

I went in to see Emma he sat at the gate looking at me, waiting for my return.

When I went downstairs, he sat peeking through the gate. He wouldleave, and when he heard the gate opening up, he would come tearingacross the hallway to see me. I got kisses, and head nudges ALL daylong. He's my little sweetheart!

Buster has noticed Emma finally. He doesn't seem to care that she here... He sniffs her gate and leaves.

Tucker sits and pines for her to come and say hello... LOL!

Emma I have noticed is REALLY food motivated... When I go in there tosee her and have food, she comes right over to see me, I even gotkisses today when I brought her her veggies! BUT if I have nothing, Iget nothing! LMBO!

The Monkeys are both 8 mos. old now, and i'm starting to limmittheir food, and switching them to a timothy based pellet. Does a 1/4cup of pellets seem enough? They also get about 1 cup of fresh veggiesa day, and unlimited hay, and water...

Emma is already on timothy based pellets, and I read to giveherabout 3/4 cup of food for her a day, with 2 1/2 cups offresh veggies, unlimited hay, and water?

Does this seem right to you guys?

:monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:

I'm having just SOO much fun with Emma. It's nice to have a little girl around!

Someone I can buy pink stuff for.

I call her my Diva Bunny, or Princess Emma, or Emmy Wemmy! I call herbaby girl too, but she's one big baby girl, that's for sure!

:monkey::monkey::monkey::mrsthumper:

What a pretty girl she is! She looks alot like Elvis and seems like she must have a similartemperamentand a similar start in life. (He's aCalifornian too.)

I'm so glad she found her forever home with you.

Jen

Well we cut our nails today!

Good grief am I GLAD thats over!

Buster is such a pain in the backside when it comes to that!

Emma is doing much better, settling real nice.

She met Buster through the gate and started grooming him as well! So Idon't know what to think now! She seems more excited when he comesaround. Today she ignored my poor Tucks, not that he cared he had hismum to follow all over the place!

So i've got everyone on a food schedule! The boys are now 8 mos. old.

Buster and Tucker get 1/2 cup of timothy basedpellets,unlimited timothy hay, and water (of course) now this is where i'mgetting conflicting numbers... FRESH VEGGIES!

I've read that the average 6lb. rabbit should get on average at least 2cups of fresh veggies a day! Buster is 5 lbs. Tucker is 7 lbs. (calledvet to find out...) That sounds like ALOT to me??????

Emma is getting 3/4 cup of timothy based pellets, unlimited timothyhay, and water. Now her too, i'm not sure how much fresh veggies togive her? She weighs about 10-12 lbs. How much should I give her?

2 cups of fresh veggies for a 6 lb.rabbitdoes seem like a lot of vegetables to take in for alittle one, but also know of some farmers that gave nothing to theirrabbits other than leftover from their crop.

I'd start out slow and add to it, if you wish, and see how they handle it. Watch for watery poop.

Love how you're putting down the three Monkeys and Beauty. :inlove:

Very appropriate.

-Carolyn

Hello All!

I took some more pics for you all to see!

Emma, who nearly scared me half to death, because I thought she was dead!

abmk9z.jpg

abmknl.jpg

abmkvp.jpg

and of course my Tucker Bucks! and his FLOP!

abmlhk.jpg

and an action shot of Tucks playing with his ball!

abmmw8.jpg

and last but NOT least.....

Bust a boo!

abmn7l.jpg

LMBO! These Monkeys! are GREAT! Everyday they make me laugh! and Emma,she's still VERY quiet, but I think shes a little older...

They are now ALL on a schedule! Salad in morn. salad at night, pelletsin morn., and pellets at night! Fresh hay and water all day long!

They are LOVING this salad twice a day thing! LOL!

All our poops are fine! They're not watery, or the slight bit changed.

Tucker and Emma get a little upset when thier foodbowls areempty. They pick them up(ceramic) and toss 'em around! LMBO!

Hope you like the pics!

Jeremy say Emma flopped and said,"That's one big bunny!:shock:". He said she is so pretty.

I loves the action shot of Tucker playing with his ball. I love how he's covering the vent lmbo.

We both agree that Buster boy is just so cute. He looks so angelic.

You have so much beauty there in the Jungle. I would be hardpressed to get much done during the day. Way too much cuteness.

Love on those babies for me. Jeremy asked if you could please give tham all a kiss on the nose for him.

I can't forget my boy Daytona, give him an extra pinch of salad from Auntie Tina and cousin Jer.

Tina, Jeremy & Zoo Crew

:rofl:KEY WORD: "LOOKS"

Jer thinks Emmas big, LOL! What about Wollo boy? Emmas only half the size of Apollo!

Kisses all handed out, well except for Mr. Daytona, he's downstairs with his dad, playing xbox! Boys will be boys!

:heart:

lyndsy wrote:

Jer thinks Emmas big, LOL! What about Wollo boy? Emmas only half the size of Apollo!

Kisses all handed out, well except for Mr. Daytona, he's downstairs with his dad, playing xbox! Boys will be boys!

X-box!! the cause of insomnia! I made the mistake of buying thenew grand theft auto for my b/f's b-day.........i dont think he'sstopped playing it since....i really think his brains are gonna turn tomush!

FreddysMom wrote:
lyndsy wrote:
Weboth agree that Buster boy is just so cute. He looks so angelic.

X-box!! the cause of insomnia! I made the mistake of buying thenew grand theft auto for my b/f's b-day.........i dont think he'sstopped playing it since....i really think his brains are gonna turn tomush!
I SOO know what you mean....:disgust:

Latest posts

Back